Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Root of problem? Barton says it all albeit in different manner. 04:21 - Apr 29 with 3275 viewsmerovingian

Excerpt '"Gutted for the club. To many w*****s amongst the playing staff. All brought in by (former manager Mark) Hughes.'

Source: http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/news/1149588/

Things just went downhill for Barton in Loftus Road after Warnock left, no one seems be able to see through him. Most of us only remember his unbecoming behaviour on off field but then let me remind you it is only skin deep.

We can't ignore the work rate & his mental attitude towards match day.

Now my worry is, why Hughes didn't see this? Why club hierarchy agreed in letting him go (loan to Marseille)? Is it ignorance? Foolishness? Or simply Indian owners are easily manipulated by power hungry subordinates like what happened with Venky's currently?

A bit of controversy? Life is short, enough bush whacking.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Cycledelic

Root of problem? Barton says it all albeit in different manner. on 08:09 - Apr 29 with 3160 viewsShotKneesHoop

Posts like this prove tha Babelfish has a lot to answer for.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Root of problem? Barton says it all albeit in different manner. on 08:16 - Apr 29 with 3144 viewsBluce_Ree

"Most of us only remember his unbecoming behaviour on off field but then let me remind you it is only skin deep."

Only skin deep? The man was a fking knobhead. And he was mostly shit for us too.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Root of problem? Barton says it all albeit in different manner. on 08:23 - Apr 29 with 3125 viewsVish

Root of problem? Barton says it all albeit in different manner. on 08:16 - Apr 29 by Bluce_Ree

"Most of us only remember his unbecoming behaviour on off field but then let me remind you it is only skin deep."

Only skin deep? The man was a fking knobhead. And he was mostly shit for us too.

Root of problem? Barton says it all albeit in different manner. on 09:14 - Apr 29 with 3078 viewsPeterHucker

Let's not forget that this dickwad Barton who likes to spend his energy slagging off Hughes (deservedly) was also the first and only player to stick the knife into Warnock after he left.
He's a dick and he was dire for us last season. Hope we can persuade someone to take him off our hands.
Root of problem? Barton says it all albeit in different manner. on 09:39 - Apr 29 with 3049 viewsqblockpete

if he cared so much, he would spend a season with us in the Championship.

Words and actions

2 different things
Root of problem? Barton says it all albeit in different manner. on 09:54 - Apr 29 with 3027 viewsN12Hoop

I just found this is the dictionary:

The Joey Barton effect: “remembering events differently to how they actually occurred", for example a player who got sent off twice and was generally divisive and abysmal being remembered as someone with a great work rate and mental attitude.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Root of problem? Barton says it all albeit in different manner. on 11:54 - Apr 29 with 2952 viewstoboboly

Root of problem? Barton says it all albeit in different manner. on 09:39 - Apr 29 by qblockpete

if he cared so much, he would spend a season with us in the Championship.

Words and actions

2 different things

Bit like previous owners, and "fans" eh?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Root of problem? Barton says it all albeit in different manner. on 12:11 - Apr 29 with 2916 viewsQPunkR

Bull. Shit.

Barton is correct in his latest tweet there, but it still astounds me how some ppl think he ever tried for us. The guy was utter swan-turd out on that pitch for a good 95% of the season and couldn't even pass wind.
Don't want him back at the end of the season. No. Fúcking. Chance.

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024