Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Onouha 20:10 - Apr 28 with 1048 viewsHayesender

Better centre half then Samba, Hill and Ferdinand on today's showing.

How the hell has he not had a fair run in his preferred position since he signed for us?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Onouha on 20:11 - Apr 28 with 900 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Because were QPR. Thats what we do.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Onouha on 20:18 - Apr 28 with 846 viewsolderR

If Samba goes I'd play him with Mbia as CBs .
I thought we bought Mbia as a CB and his passing sure ain't good enough for a
Centre mf.
Onouha on 20:19 - Apr 28 with 841 viewsconnell10

Always knew he was a good centre half but he didnt have a famous brother so he wasnt played in the right position!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Onouha on 20:22 - Apr 28 with 822 viewssmegma

One half decent game every 5 or 6 games does not a good player make,irrespective of which position he plays. Our squad is full of players who play well when recalled then have 5 stinkers before being dropped.When they come back they have another good game then its back to square one. Except for Jenas/Betty/ SWP/ Toilett/Mackie of course.
Onouha on 20:25 - Apr 28 with 798 viewsHayesender

Onouha on 20:22 - Apr 28 by smegma

One half decent game every 5 or 6 games does not a good player make,irrespective of which position he plays. Our squad is full of players who play well when recalled then have 5 stinkers before being dropped.When they come back they have another good game then its back to square one. Except for Jenas/Betty/ SWP/ Toilett/Mackie of course.

Seeing as he's not had a run of five or six games played in his preferred postion, how would you know this?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Onouha on 20:27 - Apr 28 with 785 viewsconnell10

i dont think he has played 6 games straight as a center back so that kinda blows that outta the water mate!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Onouha on 20:44 - Apr 28 with 744 viewsYorkRanger

I think he will get his chance next season.
Onouha on 20:51 - Apr 28 with 720 viewsDesertBoot

Samba can go. Stupid signing.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Login to get fewer ads

Onouha on 20:59 - Apr 28 with 694 viewsHollowayRanger

we playing reading us well

but i agree onouha at centreback is a cert for me next season with samba if he stays or hill,certainly these are our 3 main centrebacks then anton and another

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Onouha on 21:05 - Apr 28 with 665 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Honestly think with a good pre-season, Samba could be brilliant

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Onouha on 21:10 - Apr 28 with 648 viewsLowerloftLad

Also played well when he came on against Wigan he made some tackles which put him head and shoulders above the rest and I do really think he wants to play for QPR

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Onouha on 21:26 - Apr 28 with 591 viewsSpiritofGregory

I remember him having bad games and making school boy errors and that's why he was dropped and couldn't hold down a place. If anyone thinks that he will solidify the defence in the Championship they are in for a shock. He is too cumbersome and is not tenatious enough. £4m down the drain.
Onouha on 22:42 - Apr 28 with 491 viewsHollowayRanger

Onouha on 21:26 - Apr 28 by SpiritofGregory

I remember him having bad games and making school boy errors and that's why he was dropped and couldn't hold down a place. If anyone thinks that he will solidify the defence in the Championship they are in for a shock. He is too cumbersome and is not tenatious enough. £4m down the drain.

disagree onouha samba and hill will be a great trio in championship think i would start with samba and onouha with hill as cover for bans injuries and mid week when required

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Onouha on 23:45 - Apr 28 with 450 viewsHunterhoop

Onouha on 21:26 - Apr 28 by SpiritofGregory

That's utter b*llocks.

He was RB for the Jan spell away at Chelscum, home to Spurs and home to City. Fabio was LB.

Tell me,

How many goals did we concede?

How well did Bale fare against him 1-1?

He was dropped after this run. It made no sense. Everyone was completely bemused when Bosingwa came in for him.

It certainly wasn't because he'd been "making errors". That's utter nonsense.

I actually think for most games he's played this season he's done a decent job out of position at RB. He's played no more than a handful of times: Away to Villa last year, home to Liverpool 2nd half this year (conceded 0) and away to Reading. They're the only periods of one half of more we've played him at CB, as far as I can recall.

When Man City finished 6th that season, he played CB with Dunne. He is a CB.

It is madness he has never played a run of games there for us. Utter Madness.
Onouha on 23:49 - Apr 28 with 444 viewsLowerloftLad

He is a centre back being asked to play right back and bale has torn almost every right back apart this year hence he is player of the year

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Onouha on 23:52 - Apr 28 with 438 viewsHunterhoop

Onouha on 23:49 - Apr 28 by LowerloftLad

He is a centre back being asked to play right back and bale has torn almost every right back apart this year hence he is player of the year

Yes, and the point was we kept a clean sheet with him RB against Bale at LM in our 0-0 draw at home.

He did a job on him. A very good one. He's been our best DEFENSIVE RB this season. And I've no doubt he'd be our best CB if we ever had the sense to pick him there.
Onouha on 23:54 - Apr 28 with 434 viewsLowerloftLad

Sorry miss read the comment haha onouha and samba at the back will a great partnership next season

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Onouha on 00:06 - Apr 29 with 425 viewsrsonist

Onuoha has been a solid defensive RB but also a liability in the sense that he was so bad a ball player that he guaranteed immediate loss of possession and non-stop pressure on the defence.

I seem to recall a few games (dunno which now off the top of my head) where he played CB - obviously his best position - last season and he still looked far from assured. Maybe I'm wrong.

He looked okay today but only a run in the side at Sat-Tues-Sat Championship level will prove whether he mentally grows into the role or crumbles weakly. (We need leaders above all.) Still don't think he is as much use to us as a fully-fit Samba but if we have to cut costs I agree he's a decent replacement in theory.

Then again it may well be the case that Onuoha is on a ludicrously oversized contract himself.
Onouha on 00:42 - Apr 29 with 398 viewsTrom

Onouha on 23:45 - Apr 28 by Hunterhoop

That's utter b*llocks.

He was RB for the Jan spell away at Chelscum, home to Spurs and home to City. Fabio was LB.

Tell me,

He was dropped after this run. It made no sense. Everyone was completely bemused when Bosingwa came in for him.

I actually think for most games he's played this season he's done a decent job out of position at RB. He's played no more than a handful of times: Away to Villa last year, home to Liverpool 2nd half this year (conceded 0) and away to Reading. They're the only periods of one half of more we've played him at CB, as far as I can recall.

Excellent post - we've been wondering where I sit why he suddenly was dropped. Seemed really odd as it was just when he found a bit of form after his mothers passing.

Thought he looked really solid first and foremost.
Onouha on 10:20 - Apr 29 with 300 viewsTW_R

That's utter b*llocks.

Tell me,

Don't worry. SOG thinks everybody at the club should be thrown out every 6 months anyway.
Onouha on 10:22 - Apr 29 with 289 viewsCharlie1

He's got plenty of potential. He is a belief player so needs confidence etc.

Think he'll be with us next season and if he starts well, he will do good. If he doesn't, then sadly our crowd will ruin him.

2:59 baby!

Onouha on 10:30 - Apr 29 with 276 viewstoboboly

That's utter b*llocks.

Tell me,

Agree 100%. He was looking good, we looked more solid, then BANG that pr1ck Bosingwa gets in for no apparent reason and Nedum is not seen or heard of again. He was my MOTM yesterday and would be great at CB in the Championship.

Also one of the few who wants to play it out rather than punt it long.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Onouha on 10:47 - Apr 29 with 243 viewsJamie

Really like Onouha and hope he starts next season as first choice CB.

That said Bruce, Hughes & Redknapp have all pegged him as a RB so presumably there is something they see on the training ground.
Onouha on 11:14 - Apr 29 with 215 viewsdaveB

He had a run at centre half after we signed him and he was dreadful, agree he played well yesterday though
Onouha on 11:16 - Apr 29 with 210 viewsBasingstokeR

Onouha on 11:14 - Apr 29 by daveB

He had a run at centre half after we signed him and he was dreadful, agree he played well yesterday though

Wasn't he playing at the back with Ferdinand at that point?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024