Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jermaine Jenas 21:55 - Apr 28 with 959 viewsRANGERS4EVER

On a more positive note, anyone else really starting to like the guy?
He may not set the world alight , but he doesn't do a lot wrong , and could be a great CM in the Championship , plus he really looked sad at the end of the game, one of the few that looked like he cared. Like the guy a lot

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Jermaine Jenas on 22:03 - Apr 28 with 933 viewsJigsore

Yep. Watch him get injured in the first couple of games now

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Jermaine Jenas on 23:26 - Apr 28 with 829 viewsRanger78

I agree.

Assuming he can stay fit, I think he might even end up our captain next season
Jermaine Jenas on 23:28 - Apr 28 with 820 viewsAndyB

Never liked him before - couldn't see how he got near the England squad never mind play....but, he has grown on me. Still suffering from lack of matches, but could thrive in the Championship.
Reckon he will stay especially if Harry does.

Jermaine Jenas on 23:30 - Apr 28 with 817 viewsNorthernr

I want to see him assert himself on games more. It's a problem I've had with him since he started his career really - clearly very tidy footballer, but just of sits in the background of games helping the ball on when it comes to him, tackling players if they come near him. What does he actually do? How does he influence the game? Sometimes he seems to be there because he's tidy with possession and you need to pick 11 men to start the game. Particularly at a lower standard I want to see him grabbing games by the throat and having a real effect on them, directing the team around the pitch.
Jermaine Jenas on 23:36 - Apr 28 with 801 viewsTacticalR

I'm more on the sceptical side too. There's a big question mark over him. I thought he was a bit better today, but he can disappear from the game for long, long periods.

Air hostess clique

Jermaine Jenas on 23:38 - Apr 28 with 793 viewsCanadaRanger

Townsend and Jenas both worth their money.
Jermaine Jenas on 00:08 - Apr 29 with 758 viewsrsonist

Being the least bad doesn't make you good.
Jermaine Jenas on 02:03 - Apr 29 with 678 viewsozexile

I agree with Norf what does he actually do? In the champs we're gonna need box to box midfielders. He just seems to sit in little holes and let the game go on around him.
Login to get fewer ads

Jermaine Jenas on 08:08 - Apr 29 with 591 viewssevenhoop

Jermaine Jenas on 23:30 - Apr 28 by Northernr

I want to see him assert himself on games more. It's a problem I've had with him since he started his career really - clearly very tidy footballer, but just of sits in the background of games helping the ball on when it comes to him, tackling players if they come near him. What does he actually do? How does he influence the game? Sometimes he seems to be there because he's tidy with possession and you need to pick 11 men to start the game. Particularly at a lower standard I want to see him grabbing games by the throat and having a real effect on them, directing the team around the pitch.

totally agree. Pretty, but completely pointless player, adds very little. Yes, he scored a couple, but the game passes him by - needs to be a periphery player at best. And I am not sure i can ever forgive him for his limp-wristed "challenge" leading to Villa's third goal..
Jermaine Jenas on 08:14 - Apr 29 with 578 viewsVish

Jermaine Jenas on 08:08 - Apr 29 by sevenhoop

totally agree. Pretty, but completely pointless player, adds very little. Yes, he scored a couple, but the game passes him by - needs to be a periphery player at best. And I am not sure i can ever forgive him for his limp-wristed "challenge" leading to Villa's third goal..

he looks a 'busy' player, but agree. doesn't quite do enough all round. Thought he had a decent first half yesterday but went missing in the second.
Jermaine Jenas on 08:36 - Apr 29 with 530 viewsozexile

Jermaine Jenas on 08:14 - Apr 29 by Vish

he looks a 'busy' player, but agree. doesn't quite do enough all round. Thought he had a decent first half yesterday but went missing in the second.

Don't really want to start a whole new thread so can someone please tell me if we have to name a 25 man squad in the championships?
Jermaine Jenas on 08:42 - Apr 29 with 517 viewsJamie

The original Cleverley.

Expends an awful lot of energy doing not much at all.
Jermaine Jenas on 08:47 - Apr 29 with 494 viewsElHoop

He's a better physical specimen than say Park, he's got more pace than Derry, he passes better than MBia, he's more solid than Taarabt. I mean he's a bit nothingey sometimes but surely there's plenty of games for him in the Championship?
Jermaine Jenas on 08:49 - Apr 29 with 486 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Jermaine Jenas on 08:42 - Apr 29 by Jamie

The original Cleverley.

Expends an awful lot of energy doing not much at all.

Agree that he lacks assertiveness, aggression and consistency, which can't be afforded in centre mid.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Jermaine Jenas on 08:50 - Apr 29 with 484 viewsloftboy

Jermaine Jenas on 08:36 - Apr 29 by ozexile

Don't really want to start a whole new thread so can someone please tell me if we have to name a 25 man squad in the championships?

No

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Jermaine Jenas on 10:11 - Apr 29 with 405 viewsTW_R

Jermaine Jenas on 23:30 - Apr 28 by Northernr

I agree. I would prefer to see Diakite given a go next season.
Jermaine Jenas on 10:34 - Apr 29 with 366 viewsRangersw12

I think Jenas has done very well when he has played and will be a massive assest in the Championship next season

As a start a midfield 3 of Diakite , Jenas and Faurlin will be decent

Jermaine Jenas on 11:11 - Apr 29 with 310 viewsLambourn

He will be good in the championship but prem is one step to far for him I didnt know you could hide on a football pitch for 30mins at a time.
Jermaine Jenas on 11:22 - Apr 29 with 287 viewsQPunkR

I'm sorry, was he actually playing yesterday?? I've lost count of the number of times I've completely forgotten he's been on the pitch during games and then have to scan the background in order to spot him.
He's somewhat akin to a Guinness fart, you know he's about but just can't pinpoint where

QPR - "shit but local"

Jermaine Jenas on 11:26 - Apr 29 with 282 viewsCharlie1

Jermaine Jenas on 10:11 - Apr 29 by TW_R

I agree. I would prefer to see Diakite given a go next season.

With Faulin gives me great hope (and jenas)

Hoilet one side, SWP or ideally Townsend the other and we have hope

Mackie and Cisse up-front then who knows......!

2:59 baby!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024