Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Old Oak..re; possible stadium site 17:12 - Jun 28 with 3545 viewshoopstilidie

http://www.qpr1st.com/news/community/a-new-vision-for-old-oak/

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Old Oak..re; possible stadium site on 11:27 - Jun 29 with 628 viewsrsonist

Old Oak..re; possible stadium site on 09:01 - Jun 29 by BrianMcCarthy

Let's face it, it's a dream site for a relocation. Not only would we have a found some precious new land in our home area, but before long we would have the best transport links imaginable.

The whole idea of moving makes me incredibly nervous, but if this were the site it would mean one less thing to worry about.

Agreed. The only possible objection is that of sentiment for moving at all.

The huge difference between this and the Dairy Crest or BBC sites (even if that land were reasonably available) is that we are providing a desperately needed solution for the GLA etc rather than another headache. It's a blank canvas and they will be gagging for us to be at the centre of it.
Old Oak..re; possible stadium site on 12:40 - Jun 29 with 570 viewsBromleyHoop

Old Oak..re; possible stadium site on 10:42 - Jun 29 by HollowayRanger

the council tried to move us onto that estate/area many moons ago back in early 80's we took one look said no back then 3 got 3 choices

1. tollington
2.top of tower block hornsey
3.nice flat where someone hanged themself in what would be my bedroom strangly aged 14 i didnt fancy that as the hook was still there

even more weird we were then offered a 4th option upstairs flat on very nice well to do road lived in by old polish princess (who had died) kept two small dogs who pooed everywhere inside,well i hope it was the dogs poo!

mum and dad spent about a month cleaning it before we could move in

I'm sorry to have to tell you that a possible new stadium for QPR is not all about YOU ffs.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Old Oak..re; possible stadium site on 13:23 - Jun 29 with 530 viewsWanderR

Old Oak..re; possible stadium site on 19:09 - Jun 28 by QPR1882

NW London ?

Just still inside H&F, but NW10.

Current location: OX10

Old Oak..re; possible stadium site on 17:33 - Jun 29 with 393 viewsHollowayRanger

Old Oak..re; possible stadium site on 12:40 - Jun 29 by BromleyHoop

I'm sorry to have to tell you that a possible new stadium for QPR is not all about YOU ffs.

when did i say it was ffs

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024