Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
football league show 23:52 - Aug 3 with 2583 viewsloftboy

Ffs neither challenges were penaltys yet because old misery guts Jones complains the panel say they were

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

football league show on 23:59 - Aug 3 with 2535 viewsactonman

Yep neither where pens, fair play to the ref!

On a separate note, have reeding just copied our kit from last season or have they been rummaging through the lr bins again .... Fking pikeys
football league show on 00:20 - Aug 4 with 2473 viewsHordleHoop

I thought there was nothing much in either decision, players were looking to go down in both cases.
What's with all the "would have been a second yellow" bollocks?
How is that worthy of a yellow card?!
Fcking pundits on the radio this afternoon were as bad - Clive Allen I think it was and some other clueless prick
football league show on 00:32 - Aug 4 with 2438 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Regarding the first penalty shout.

Quote Leroy Rosenor: "as soon as he feels the touch he has every right to go down"

FFS! EVERY right to go down! I know it happens but for a pundit to say that. Bloody disgraceful. So diving is fully condoned now

It's got to be Yarg

football league show on 00:56 - Aug 4 with 2353 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

Shit team with shit tactics.

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

football league show on 01:03 - Aug 4 with 2340 viewsNortholt_Rs

No our shyte kit from last year copied theirs....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

football league show on 10:08 - Aug 4 with 2074 viewsTauntonR

football league show on 00:32 - Aug 4 by Cornish_oooRRRR

Regarding the first penalty shout.

Quote Leroy Rosenor: "as soon as he feels the touch he has every right to go down"

FFS! EVERY right to go down! I know it happens but for a pundit to say that. Bloody disgraceful. So diving is fully condoned now

Yes the one phrase I detest - he was touched so he had every right to go down - well he did go down and the ref still saw it for what it was - really since when does any contact in the penalty area become a penalty?
Also while i'm being mr picky when did Faurlin change his name to Forlan
football league show on 10:14 - Aug 4 with 2044 viewswittle

its a contact sport for christ sake,if thats the case we will have players dropping to the floor for 90 minutes every week.
football league show on 10:17 - Aug 4 with 2023 viewsLimehouseR

football league show on 10:14 - Aug 4 by wittle

its a contact sport for christ sake,if thats the case we will have players dropping to the floor for 90 minutes every week.

Have you not yet seen M'Bia in a game?
Login to get fewer ads

football league show on 10:19 - Aug 4 with 2011 viewswittle

football league show on 10:17 - Aug 4 by LimehouseR

Have you not yet seen M'Bia in a game?

yes and i was one of his biggest critics last year for the way he was acting,
football league show on 10:20 - Aug 4 with 2008 viewscarrotcrunch_R

football league show on 10:08 - Aug 4 by TauntonR

Yes the one phrase I detest - he was touched so he had every right to go down - well he did go down and the ref still saw it for what it was - really since when does any contact in the penalty area become a penalty?
Also while i'm being mr picky when did Faurlin change his name to Forlan

Sorry loftboy I didn't see this thread started another one with the same sort of rant I guess if the ref did act like most would have done and gave them the decision then the Barton threads would have exploded on here as I think it would have definitely cost us the game.
football league show on 10:49 - Aug 4 with 1941 viewsClint_Power

First one was a blatant dive, not a hint of a foul, simulation plain and simple.

Second one, Barton plays for the ball and misses, but there wasn't enough contact to knock over a tower of cards. Maghoma makes an embarrassing dive.

I suppose it's easy for pundits for talk about the decisions and say they were wrong because it saves them having to find something intelligent to say about the rest of the game.
football league show on 10:59 - Aug 4 with 1919 viewsAntti_Heinola

Football pundits often simply don't know the laws of the game. The idea that if you're touched it's a foul is completely erroneous. I have no idea how this myth has started, but idiot pundits perpetuate it every week. It's total nonsense.

Bare bones.

football league show on 11:21 - Aug 4 with 1853 viewsQPRDave

Thank god others are saying no pens. I watched it and thought no pens yet as was said the panel could understand Dave Jones' anger.
Having said that they were not the only ones who thought def pen 5 live with Clive Allen also said the same ...adamant JB had got away with one
football league show on 11:25 - Aug 4 with 1838 viewsfakekerby

football league show on 11:21 - Aug 4 by QPRDave

Thank god others are saying no pens. I watched it and thought no pens yet as was said the panel could understand Dave Jones' anger.
Having said that they were not the only ones who thought def pen 5 live with Clive Allen also said the same ...adamant JB had got away with one

I've seen the replays 3 or 4 times and it looks a penalty to me. But, it wasnt given, we won the match, job done.
football league show on 12:16 - Aug 4 with 1806 viewstoboboly

football league show on 10:59 - Aug 4 by Antti_Heinola

Football pundits often simply don't know the laws of the game. The idea that if you're touched it's a foul is completely erroneous. I have no idea how this myth has started, but idiot pundits perpetuate it every week. It's total nonsense.

I think it was when strikers started being pundits. Shearer, claridge etc constantly bang on about it, clueless cnts

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

football league show on 12:17 - Aug 4 with 1802 viewsNW5Hoop

To be honest, from where I was sitting, and again on TV, I thought we were lucky to get away with both. We'd have been up in arms if we'd been denied those penalties.
football league show on 13:30 - Aug 4 with 1736 viewsToast_R

The Barton one I reckon was a stone waller andlets be honest if it was the other way round we'd be going ape sh*t. You can tell by Barton's reaction he thinks it is too.

Finally get a bit of luck our way.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024