Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tunnel cam.... 18:07 - Aug 5 with 3071 viewsconnell10

..after the game just watched it on facebook, everyone seemed well happy ! even adel was there , loved the bit of banter with mclaren calling him fatty! if anyone could post it up here its quite a intresting watch! barton did a lot of hand shaking and butt pats!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

tunnel cam.... on 18:18 - Aug 5 with 3028 viewsMedwayR

Good to see that there genuinely seems to be more team camaraderie, and Steve McLaren seems to be an integral part of that and enjoying his role coaching without the stresses of management, hope he stays for longer than the 3months agreed.

Wonder what tunnel cam would've been like last season!!

Poll: Who’s better?

tunnel cam.... on 18:21 - Aug 5 with 3014 viewsBrazilNutR

This...

[Post edited 5 Aug 2013 18:21]
tunnel cam.... on 18:24 - Aug 5 with 2988 viewsGetMeRangers

JB greeting everyone as you might expect a captain of a club to do?
tunnel cam.... on 18:32 - Aug 5 with 2937 viewsLewes_r

Not sure we should read too much into this?

Players happy to be playing in decent atmosphere once again.. Banter between mates etc..

Nothing to say they want to bleed for the badge.. Nice scenes all the same but im sure they are repeated everywhere after a win. Good club or bad

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

tunnel cam.... on 18:40 - Aug 5 with 2901 viewsRANGERS4EVER

tunnel cam.... on 18:32 - Aug 5 by Lewes_r

Not sure we should read too much into this?

Players happy to be playing in decent atmosphere once again.. Banter between mates etc..

Nothing to say they want to bleed for the badge.. Nice scenes all the same but im sure they are repeated everywhere after a win. Good club or bad

Well its always nice to see your club, players and coaches happy, with some banter and team spirit, like seeing Granero congratulate everyone of the players, bet you wouldn't have seen that last season. Its just nice to know that there doesn't look like any massive split in the team and everyone seems happy, isnt it?

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

tunnel cam.... on 18:46 - Aug 5 with 2883 viewshoopdog

As far as Adel was concerned it looked like a case of Blannkety Blank from the QPR boys to me
tunnel cam.... on 19:13 - Aug 5 with 2803 viewsWarfieldHoop

Would like to have seen some footage of Dave Jones sulking into his dressing room with steam coming out of his ears!
tunnel cam.... on 19:27 - Aug 5 with 2740 viewsLblock

Easy attitude after a win

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

tunnel cam.... on 19:33 - Aug 5 with 2709 viewsJigsore

Please stop trying to cause flame wars.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

tunnel cam.... on 19:43 - Aug 5 with 2666 viewslondonscottish

tunnel cam.... on 18:24 - Aug 5 by GetMeRangers

JB greeting everyone as you might expect a captain of a club to do?

Yeah, or a deluded pyscho with a serious personality disorder. One of the two.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

tunnel cam.... on 19:50 - Aug 5 with 2649 viewsGetMeRangers

tunnel cam.... on 19:43 - Aug 5 by londonscottish

Yeah, or a deluded pyscho with a serious personality disorder. One of the two.

Latter obviously, but if he is happy in his own world and contributing on the pitch, I am reasonably happy LOL
tunnel cam.... on 19:53 - Aug 5 with 2634 viewsloftboy

Farking hell i give up, have the last two years affected some of you so badly that you cant see a positive in anything.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

tunnel cam.... on 20:27 - Aug 5 with 2538 viewslondonscottish

tunnel cam.... on 19:53 - Aug 5 by loftboy

Farking hell i give up, have the last two years affected some of you so badly that you cant see a positive in anything.

I'm just hacked off that the Barton media circus is back in town.....

I'll shut up now because there are enough comments and threads on all this and, the Barton issue to one side, I'm genuinely excited about the side that Harry now seems to be putting together and with one or two additions could lead to a good or a great season.

[Post edited 5 Aug 2013 20:31]

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

tunnel cam.... on 20:55 - Aug 5 with 2456 viewsclassof93

I thought mclaren said something like come on play for that team....or something like that
tunnel cam.... on 21:23 - Aug 5 with 2397 viewsconnell10

tunnel cam.... on 20:55 - Aug 5 by classof93

I thought mclaren said something like come on play for that team....or something like that

he defo says come on fatty come on. which adel took in good heart as at this moment in time he is a fatty!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

tunnel cam.... on 22:57 - Aug 5 with 2246 viewsbarbicanranger

It's funny how with a win everything looks up and when you're in the middle of a run of defeats you can't see the wood for the trees... Think, for us, more so than other sides in this league, it really will be a case of a few wins and we momentum will build because those players that are on the fringes or securing deals away from the club may think to themselves, here's a winning team - I actually fancy a piece of this.

In other news there was a good article on the bbc website about Harry wanting Barton to stay - mentioned there are 5 players who don't want to be here and that they weren't in the setup on Saturday, for me that's the clearest indicator yet of who it is: Granero, M'bia, Remy, Adel, Ceasar.
tunnel cam.... on 02:48 - Aug 6 with 2145 viewsBklynRanger

I think Barton was just in a really enthusiastic mood. He was ready to give hand slaps to anybody within range. Whatever his issues and limitations its understandable that if you love football enough to get to that level you'd get something out of a good comeback performance in front of a good crowd, like on Saturday.

One thing I took from that though, and it's not even a negative because we all know the score - Granero seems like a nice enough bloke whose in the wrong place. I know I don't have a lot to base that on, but he looks to me like he wants to do the right things but just feels a bit out of it.
tunnel cam.... on 05:53 - Aug 6 with 2117 viewstimcocking

tunnel cam.... on 02:48 - Aug 6 by BklynRanger

I think Barton was just in a really enthusiastic mood. He was ready to give hand slaps to anybody within range. Whatever his issues and limitations its understandable that if you love football enough to get to that level you'd get something out of a good comeback performance in front of a good crowd, like on Saturday.

One thing I took from that though, and it's not even a negative because we all know the score - Granero seems like a nice enough bloke whose in the wrong place. I know I don't have a lot to base that on, but he looks to me like he wants to do the right things but just feels a bit out of it.

I obviously understand those who can't forgive Joey Barton, but for me, it was the ultimate show of class for the Rangers fans to rise above everything that Joey Barton has done/said to/about us and give him our backing. It would have been much easier to boo him, but how would that have helped our team? I don't think it means we lack self respect. It shows we have class and love our team and we realise if we want to get back up, unequivocal backing is the best way to go about it. Maybe we have taught him a huge lesson about human nature and life and what it means to play for Queens Park Rangers; maybe he will actually learn from this and start to show some humility and loyalty instead of contempt towards us. Stranger things have happened.

That beautiful (Rudyard Kipling?) poem about keeping one's head when all others are losing theirs sprang to my mind and i felt very proud to be a Ranger.

I would love it if we did well this year, absolutely fcking love it, and i'd be perfectly happy to forgive anybody who stays to fight for us.

Ps My God, this year's kit is beautiful. Why the bloody hell weren't we wearing that for the last two years?!!!
tunnel cam.... on 09:06 - Aug 6 with 1981 viewsingeminate

tunnel cam.... on 05:53 - Aug 6 by timcocking

I obviously understand those who can't forgive Joey Barton, but for me, it was the ultimate show of class for the Rangers fans to rise above everything that Joey Barton has done/said to/about us and give him our backing. It would have been much easier to boo him, but how would that have helped our team? I don't think it means we lack self respect. It shows we have class and love our team and we realise if we want to get back up, unequivocal backing is the best way to go about it. Maybe we have taught him a huge lesson about human nature and life and what it means to play for Queens Park Rangers; maybe he will actually learn from this and start to show some humility and loyalty instead of contempt towards us. Stranger things have happened.

That beautiful (Rudyard Kipling?) poem about keeping one's head when all others are losing theirs sprang to my mind and i felt very proud to be a Ranger.

I would love it if we did well this year, absolutely fcking love it, and i'd be perfectly happy to forgive anybody who stays to fight for us.

Ps My God, this year's kit is beautiful. Why the bloody hell weren't we wearing that for the last two years?!!!

f8ck me someone got laid last night

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024