Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you like an away day? 21:35 - Aug 9 with 1337 viewsMrSheen

On my hols in Spain and I was reading about Real Murcia, who have been busted from the second level to Segunda B for financial irregularities. Segunda B is a regional league but for some reason they have put Murcia in the north west league, though it is between Alicante and Malaga. Their shortest away trip is 660km!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014—15_Segunda_División_B

See Group A. By the way, we should see about getting a. Zamora banner.
Do you like an away day? on 21:48 - Aug 9 with 1295 viewsWrightUp5hit___

http://www.zamoracf.es
Do you like an away day? on 21:50 - Aug 9 with 1291 viewsDWQPR

Drive past the Real Murcia ground on my way from Alicante to my villa, which is situated just off the A7 motorway. It is a fantastic two tier bowl that seats 32,000 and was completed as they entered La Liga about 7 years ago. Got relegated in their first season and have struggled in Segunda Liga ever since. Local rivals Elche have over taken them along with Almeria who play in a much more inferior ground and certainly should be considered as poor relations to Murcia.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Do you like an away day? on 21:56 - Aug 9 with 1277 viewsMrSheen

Do you like an away day? on 21:50 - Aug 9 by DWQPR

Drive past the Real Murcia ground on my way from Alicante to my villa, which is situated just off the A7 motorway. It is a fantastic two tier bowl that seats 32,000 and was completed as they entered La Liga about 7 years ago. Got relegated in their first season and have struggled in Segunda Liga ever since. Local rivals Elche have over taken them along with Almeria who play in a much more inferior ground and certainly should be considered as poor relations to Murcia.

What do they do to get punished? Any marches/boycotts/hunger strikes?
Do you like an away day? on 22:04 - Aug 9 with 1249 viewsDWQPR

Do you like an away day? on 21:56 - Aug 9 by MrSheen

Haven't got a clue.

Do you like an away day? on 22:07 - Aug 9 with 1237 viewsDWQPR

Do you like an away day? on 21:56 - Aug 9 by MrSheen

Haven't got a clue.

Do you like an away day? on 22:15 - Aug 9 with 1218 viewsMrSheen

Do you like an away day? on 22:07 - Aug 9 by DWQPR

Haven't got a clue.

I'm about 40km north of Benidorm, sweating my nuts off in the mountains. Steamy night tonight.
Do you like an away day? on 22:52 - Aug 9 with 1179 viewsYorkRanger

Do you like an away day? on 21:50 - Aug 9 by DWQPR

Also in Spain currently and passed that stadium as we drove down from Allicante. It looked impressive.
Do you like an away day? on 11:28 - Aug 10 with 965 viewsBrightonhoop

It's a great Stadium. Seems to have been the death of them though, lessons to be learned there.
Login to get fewer ads

Do you like an away day? on 18:03 - Aug 10 with 826 viewsTGRRRSSS

660K is that round trip or 1 way? Sounds a bit horrendous but the players will no doubt fly, as for away fans is it such a thing in Spain to follow away regularly, sure for big games etc, but culturally not sure so many follow in the way people do in Britain.
I stand to be corrected but wonder if distances being as they are in Europe mean they dont. Marseille to Le Havre would be a hell of a road trip for instance in France
Do you like an away day? on 09:39 - Aug 11 with 656 viewsMrSheen

Do you like an away day? on 18:03 - Aug 10 by TGRRRSSS

660K is that round trip or 1 way? Sounds a bit horrendous but the players will no doubt fly, as for away fans is it such a thing in Spain to follow away regularly, sure for big games etc, but culturally not sure so many follow in the way people do in Britain.
I stand to be corrected but wonder if distances being as they are in Europe mean they dont. Marseille to Le Havre would be a hell of a road trip for instance in France

660km each way is their shortest trip. About 800 miles return. 1020 km each way their longest. Like having Plymouth in the SPL.
Do you like an away day? on 13:01 - Aug 11 with 572 viewsTGRRRSSS

Blimey that will be quite some mileage if you drove to games.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024