Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Disco 19:48 - Oct 14 with 1225 viewssmegma

It appears your appeals to the editor of the Standard have fallen on deaf ears. Today's edition has ONLY got three pictures of your favourite femme fatale. Not only does she make an appearance in the Londoners Diary section on page 17 but also makes two appearances in the Business section on page 42. Did you know Mulberrys sales have dropped 17 percent and shares by 20 percent? Or Burberry sales are up 14 percent while shares have lost 5 percent of their value ? I don't know about you but I won't be able to sleep at night until Burberry bring out their winter collection of gimp masks and chaps in Burberry check.

Apparently they linked her to the story as she is often overheard discussing the laws of diminished returns with Naomi as the Streatham Trollope gives her Filipino house cleaner a good beating with her mobile phone the bombaclart.

Smegma: keeping em peeled just like Shaw Taylor used to say.

FAO Disco on 10:19 - Oct 15 with 1097 viewsDiscodroids

thanks mate, i did pass comment to the mrs last night and was met with "for fu ck sake not that shit again, change the fuc king record".

most unbecoming of a lady and former debutante, i thought at the time.

we did manage to have 7/8 cara free days since my seismic letter.

i did notice on the front page last night re their football coaching course that two in the center of the picture were hijab wearing girls with their extensive interviews inside.

it really was most enlightening.

i hope to see them at QPR in the near future,guiding us to a european place whilst jumping up and down celebrating their A level results for the evening standards camera.

moreover, i wonder if the 15 year old girl noble peace prize winner, who got shot by the taliban has a chance of making director of football at loftus road?
[Post edited 15 Oct 2014 10:33]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

FAO Disco on 12:37 - Oct 15 with 1008 viewsEastR

As we're reporting, some pictures in another place of the bushy browed one confirm that it doesn't extend south. In pirate parlance it's a case of Captain Oyster no Beard.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

FAO Disco on 12:41 - Oct 15 with 990 viewspaulparker

You also missed Brave, Brave Cara & her speech on coming out day yesterday,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

FAO Disco on 12:46 - Oct 15 with 978 viewsDiscodroids

FAO Disco on 12:41 - Oct 15 by paulparker

being straight, middle aged, working class , and in full time employment paying taxes in the provincial town that i jog round with pint in hand.....she says nothing to me about my life.

hang the cara hang the cara hang the cara, hang the cara hang the cara hang the cara...hang the cara.

'the evening standard is murder'

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

FAO Disco on 12:52 - Oct 15 with 970 viewsTheChef

The mind boggles as to how anyone thought she was model material.

I've seen more attractive troll dolls.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

FAO Disco on 12:54 - Oct 15 with 965 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

FAO Disco on 15:10 - Oct 15 with 900 viewssmegma

FAO Disco on 12:41 - Oct 15 by paulparker

That was the article on page 17.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024