Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton..re Liverpool result. 23:09 - May 4 with 1635 viewsWilloW4

" a point would not be good enough, we needed all 3".... Well, feck me, hands up who's educated by our captain with that pearl of shite...
Barton..re Liverpool result. on 23:45 - May 4 with 1574 viewsdaveB

He's probably right if we had held on for a draw we'd still need snookers. Where did he say this anyway?
Barton..re Liverpool result. on 23:47 - May 4 with 1569 viewsWilloW4

Barton..re Liverpool result. on 23:45 - May 4 by daveB

He's probably right if we had held on for a draw we'd still need snookers. Where did he say this anyway?

Official QPR website... Have a look.
Barton..re Liverpool result. on 23:54 - May 4 with 1558 viewsBklynRanger

I didn't celebrate Fer's goal. I'd have gone mental if we'd scored another but at that point there was no reason to think we would.
Barton..re Liverpool result. on 23:54 - May 4 with 1557 viewsdaveB

cheers
Barton..re Liverpool result. on 00:01 - May 5 with 1539 viewsTacticalR

He's not wrong.

On Monday he will be giving a talk entitled 'The role of the loss of three points in the despair of the Nietzschean Superhero' to his fellow Philosophy students at Roehampton.

Air hostess clique

Barton..re Liverpool result. on 00:02 - May 5 with 1532 viewsWilloW4

Barton..re Liverpool result. on 23:54 - May 4 by daveB

cheers

You're welcome. Wasn't "still needing snookers", a northern R line from his match summary? Either way, a great line.
Barton..re Liverpool result. on 00:04 - May 5 with 1527 viewsTacticalR

Barton..re Liverpool result. on 23:54 - May 4 by BklynRanger

I didn't celebrate Fer's goal. I'd have gone mental if we'd scored another but at that point there was no reason to think we would.

Always avoid premature celebration.

Air hostess clique

Barton..re Liverpool result. on 00:11 - May 5 with 1508 viewstoboboly

Barton..re Liverpool result. on 00:01 - May 5 by TacticalR

He's not wrong.

On Monday he will be giving a talk entitled 'The role of the loss of three points in the despair of the Nietzschean Superhero' to his fellow Philosophy students at Roehampton.

Someone at Roehampton told me the other week that he never even enrolled on a full course but just a module. No idea if he actually finished it.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

Barton..re Liverpool result. on 00:47 - May 5 with 1481 viewsHollowayRanger

wet spam was the killer

chelski was a surprise point thrown away

but wet spam as a must win 3 points and we hardly tried

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Barton..re Liverpool result. on 01:57 - May 5 with 1436 viewsWilloW4

Barton..re Liverpool result. on 00:47 - May 5 by HollowayRanger

wet spam was the killer

chelski was a surprise point thrown away

but wet spam as a must win 3 points and we hardly tried

I said to my nephew after Swansea equalised in the 92 min (?).. , that's us down.. Sad but true.. I never had any confidence in this team. Benefit of hindsight maybe but.. And how about West Ham away, and ... Oh you know the rest.
Barton..re Liverpool result. on 09:24 - May 5 with 1160 viewsloftus77

Agree...I always thought Bony's goal was a decisive moment.
Barton..re Liverpool result. on 18:36 - May 5 with 905 viewsBrazilNutR

i'd suggest the two games home and away against Hull where the difference between staying up in the end. Even 2 draws, takes 4 pts from Hull and puts us right back in the mixer with points to be got at Leicester and Barcodes....
Throw in another couple of bonus points from westham/chelsea/liverpool/swansea games when we were a bit unlucky and we are above the line...
At the end of the day we were not good enough, but so were 2 other teams that will stay up by the skin of their teeth...so that not being good enough argument is nonsense really...

still think we will pull it off...Zamora, 90th minute at Leicester..for the full 9 pts..
Barton..re Liverpool result. on 18:43 - May 5 with 897 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Same was true at Hull Joey and the subsequent matches you missed through suspension.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024