Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sod Relegation and The Election! Please Help Make a Special Kid Smile 11:46 - May 7 with 1339 viewsJacksDad

Hello there guys - as some of you are aware my boy has a smorgasbord of special needs and attends a fantastic special school called Booker Park. In order to help integrate our kids into society an essential piece of kit is the School Bus. However the one they have at the moment is on its last legs and MASKS - the school charity - are desperately raising funds for a new one. If any of you feel you are in a position to help please go to....

https://www.justgiving.com/makeaspecialkidsmile

and donate whatever you can

Thanks for listening

Sod Relegation and The Election! Please Help Make a Special Kid Smile on 11:53 - May 7 with 1321 viewsMytch_QPR

Happy to give a little - I hope they get than minibus. Best wishes.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Sod Relegation and The Election! Please Help Make a Special Kid Smile on 12:12 - May 7 with 1302 viewsdanehoop

Great cause. Donation made.

Never knowingly understood

Sod Relegation and The Election! Please Help Make a Special Kid Smile on 13:10 - May 7 with 1234 viewsJacksDad

Sod Relegation and The Election! Please Help Make a Special Kid Smile on 12:12 - May 7 by danehoop

Great cause. Donation made.

Thank you all for contributing
Sod Relegation and The Election! Please Help Make a Special Kid Smile on 13:38 - May 7 with 1195 viewsbrewers_hoop

Gets my vote. Good luck, JD
Sod Relegation and The Election! Please Help Make a Special Kid Smile on 13:53 - May 7 with 1181 viewsHantsR

Sod Relegation and The Election! Please Help Make a Special Kid Smile on 13:38 - May 7 by brewers_hoop

Gets my vote. Good luck, JD

Ditto - all the best
Sod Relegation and The Election! Please Help Make a Special Kid Smile on 15:18 - May 7 with 1125 viewsJacksDad

Sod Relegation and The Election! Please Help Make a Special Kid Smile on 13:53 - May 7 by HantsR

Ditto - all the best

You guys are amazing - well over £100 raised since lunchtime WOW once again thanks
Sod Relegation and The Election! Please Help Make a Special Kid Smile on 19:06 - May 7 with 1060 viewsJacksDad

Sod Relegation and The Election! Please Help Make a Special Kid Smile on 15:18 - May 7 by JacksDad

You guys are amazing - well over £100 raised since lunchtime WOW once again thanks

Thank you all for your time, please give if you can thanks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024