Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best Father's Day Present 15:16 - Jun 16 with 3666 viewsWokingR

What is anyone hoping for or what are your best suggestions for father's day?

Saw this this morning but not sure how I can explain it to the kids

Best Father's Day Present on 15:26 - Jun 16 with 3651 viewsDiscodroids

haha..

im hoping for a shark skin suit from my eldest simon, just like the one brian ferry wore in 'angel eyes'.

if not , another fukin bottle of sensibly priced cologne from superdrug will suffice.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Best Father's Day Present on 15:37 - Jun 16 with 3617 viewsDiscodroids

if not simon, ive just watched genesis perform their seminal hippy, prog rock sonnet, 'follow you , follow me' on you tube.

phill collins had a fetching referees top on circa jack taylor @1974 .. phil also had a neat percussive tambourine which really set the cat among the old grey whistle test pigeons.
thanks son,

dad

xx
[Post edited 17 Jun 2015 8:54]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Best Father's Day Present on 17:27 - Jun 16 with 3518 viewsLblock

I'm hoping for a son or daughter

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Best Father's Day Present on 17:28 - Jun 16 with 3515 viewsFredManRave

Best Father's Day Present on 17:27 - Jun 16 by Lblock

I'm hoping for a son or daughter

Twinist.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Best Father's Day Present on 20:48 - Jun 16 with 3433 viewsPommyhoop

Ha! Why torture yourselves with dreams
You know what you're getting.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Best Father's Day Present on 21:11 - Jun 16 with 3397 viewsRangersw12

Already had an early present finding out baby number 3 is going to be a boy
Best Father's Day Present on 21:20 - Jun 16 with 3387 viewsShotKneesHoop

Jamie Mackie signing and SWP phooking off to play in Syria.

Ive got one half of the present already.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Best Father's Day Present on 22:10 - Jun 16 with 3347 viewsjohncharles

Best Father's Day Present on 15:26 - Jun 16 by Discodroids

haha..

im hoping for a shark skin suit from my eldest simon, just like the one brian ferry wore in 'angel eyes'.

if not , another fukin bottle of sensibly priced cologne from superdrug will suffice.

Or something alcoholic from Superdrug.

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

Best Father's Day Present on 23:21 - Jun 16 with 3314 viewsWatford_Ranger

My dad will be getting exactly what he expects to get.

Fck all.

Maybe a hug.
Best Father's Day Present on 06:32 - Jun 17 with 3272 viewswestberksr

Mine gets his season ticket, if I have to suffer because he supported this club, then he sure as well is going to have to keep suffering too!

Same thing every year for the past several years, that'll learn him.
Best Father's Day Present on 06:55 - Jun 17 with 3259 viewsdistortR

Best Father's Day Present on 06:32 - Jun 17 by westberksr

Mine gets his season ticket, if I have to suffer because he supported this club, then he sure as well is going to have to keep suffering too!

Same thing every year for the past several years, that'll learn him.

For the short time we met, i felt quite fatherly towards you. Can i have a season ticket too?

Incidentally, i found my present the other day, and yes, it's a mug.
Best Father's Day Present on 07:47 - Jun 17 with 3229 viewswestberksr

Best Father's Day Present on 06:55 - Jun 17 by distortR

For the short time we met, i felt quite fatherly towards you. Can i have a season ticket too?

Incidentally, i found my present the other day, and yes, it's a mug.

you need to provide me with years of suffering to qualify, i suspect that if you start now i might chip in for a half time bovril (bring your mug) by 2021!
Best Father's Day Present on 08:49 - Jun 17 with 3197 viewsDiscodroids

i rang my old man up this morning and said do you want to pop over for a Bit if dinner and a pint on fathers day..

unfortunatley he had a pressing engagement with a character called the 'great raymondo' ( a 50 something newham data input council worker with brain damage) in the boozer he goes to every fackin day..

'the great raymondo' he looks like 'mongo' in 'blazing saddles', he has the heart of a generous god but just talks about west ham, the price of a pint , and the bands 'queen'. 'thin lizzy' and 'u2'..the edge being 'raymondos' personal favourite .

hes got tattos up his neck and forearms which seen to come alive over his collar and under his cuffs like the tenticles of a triffid.

he got thrown thru a windscreen when he was 18 and has got brain damage , but you wouldnt notice that in the duke of endinburgh, east ham..he fits in really well with the other pringle wearing 50 an 60 something geezers with their ben grimm 'thing' chunky hands .

his got the personality of a fuking knuckle.

everytime i seem him he keeps giving me cd's , posters , and dixy fried chicken..

in fact , now i think of it my old man , being the slippery cnt he truely is , has been going to the boozer everyday since 1972 , so i just dont think he could be fackin well arsed to come over .

he made me laugh last year when he said he wasnt going to buy xmas present for everyone , as its' too commercial and its just for the kids' , the fact he hasnt bought a present since the late seventies for anyone in the known cosmos as it gets in the way of his drinking is merely an oversight.

happy fukin fathers day, east ham dave !!

Best Father's Day Present on 11:02 - Jun 17 with 3158 viewsJuzzie

This will be my first and actually going to be 3500 miles away and will spend most of the day landing, waiting at the carousel, going through customs, probably getting delayed while they try and fleece me, getting picked up then finally arriving where we are staying. I'll just be grateful for a rest but after some 7 hours flying with an 8 month old it's going to be an exhausting day.
Best Father's Day Present on 11:50 - Jun 17 with 3131 viewsessextaxiboy

Best Father's Day Present on 23:21 - Jun 16 by Watford_Ranger

My dad will be getting exactly what he expects to get.

Fck all.

Maybe a hug.

My Dad used to say" Its just a day for Clinton Cards to make some money , dont waste yours" .

I have carried that on with my boys . I will get text messages although at least one out of the three will forget .
Best Father's Day Present on 12:19 - Jun 17 with 3104 viewsJuzzie

Best Father's Day Present on 11:50 - Jun 17 by essextaxiboy

My Dad used to say" Its just a day for Clinton Cards to make some money , dont waste yours" .

I have carried that on with my boys . I will get text messages although at least one out of the three will forget .

A lot of these occasions were created especially to sell stuff. At work we call them "Hallmark Holidays". Valentines, Mothers Day, Fathers Day and so on.

Although started around 1909/10, I think Clinton really got it going with Fathers Day so they could sell cards and ties.

I think some of them started with the best of intentions but, of course, other companies jumped on the bandwagon and take the opportunity to sell a myriad of products, usually at hiked up prices.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024