Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Take Me Down To The Paradise City... 09:01 - Jan 5 with 947 viewsMetallica_Hoop

http://www.teamrock.com/news/2016-01-05/guns-n-roses-reunion-confirmed-coachella

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Take Me Down To The Paradise City... on 09:51 - Jan 5 with 917 viewsDorse

'Take me down to the Paradise City with John McCrirrick and Conway Twitty...'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Take Me Down To The Paradise City... on 10:12 - Jan 5 with 895 viewsbob566

one half has reunited.

as much as I like their stuff I don't know if I could part with my money as axl is such a tool.
Take Me Down To The Paradise City... on 10:29 - Jan 5 with 891 viewsrobith

Bitterly disappointed in LCD Soundsystem for reforming. P!ssing all over the memory of their incredible final shows
Take Me Down To The Paradise City... on 11:03 - Jan 5 with 857 viewsToast_R

The peace won't last more then two gigs.
Take Me Down To The Paradise City... on 11:16 - Jan 5 with 839 viewsBklynRanger

Take Me Down To The Paradise City... on 10:29 - Jan 5 by robith

Bitterly disappointed in LCD Soundsystem for reforming. P!ssing all over the memory of their incredible final shows

I always thought LCD Soundsystem had a lot more in them anyway - didn't know they'd reformed so thanks for that!

Nothing good will come of this G n R reunification, plus if they do an American tour the wife will go bananas about getting tickets for it even though they'll be $11,000 each.
Take Me Down To The Paradise City... on 12:26 - Jan 5 with 805 viewsJuzzie

I saw G'nR at the Hammersmith Odeon (or Labbatts/Apollo or whatever it was then) about 7-8 years ago and it was one of the worst gigs I've ever been to.
It was basically Axl Rose with a few other people. They were an hour & a half late on stage, people were leaving. When they did come on the music was awful and no one knew the songs. "We want the hits" the crowd demanded and considering how late it started that's what they should have got. When they did get around to doing one or two of the hits the place went wild. Then Axl left for a 'break' while the keyboard player did a pretentious solo for 15+ mins.
God it was awful. I'm just glad I didn't pay the £40 ticket price, I'd have demanded a refund otherwise!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024