Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Minutes From The Official Chant Committee (18th Feb) 09:39 - Feb 19 with 1252 viewsDorse

It was proposed that there should be several new terrace chants for QPR. The motion was universally agreed.

It was proposed that Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink. Whilst the proposal met with widespread approval, it was noted that firstly 'Hasselbaink' is tricky to rhyme and, secondly, that the rhyme that most immediately thought of was, frankly, rude. The same was tried with 'Floyd' but it was felt that 'haemorroid' sent out the wrong message.
A working party was assigned to the project. Tunes approved were: 'I Love To Love But My Baby Just Loves To Dance', 'Waltzing Matilda' and 'Deutschland Uber Alles'.

The renewal of the chant 'We're fcking $hite' was approved.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Minutes From The Official Chant Committee (18th Feb) on 09:56 - Feb 19 with 1224 viewsjohncharles

To the tune of Quater master's Stores,
Scum Scum
They take it up the bum
Chelsea scum
Chelsea scum

Strong and stable my arse.

Minutes From The Official Chant Committee (18th Feb) on 10:17 - Feb 19 with 1194 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks for the update, Dorse. Sorry I couldn't make it along.

Any progress on my proposal to stage a giant céili in the Loft and stands during the Birmingham game? Sorry to push, but we need to practice of it's going to happen.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Minutes From The Official Chant Committee (18th Feb) on 10:26 - Feb 19 with 1172 viewsKonk

I normally stick to penning award-winning show tunes for the West End and Broadway, but you can have this one for free. To the tune of “Never felt more like singing the blues”:

“Oh, we’ve got Jimmy Floyd Hasslebaink/He might be good, he might be wan k/But come on people, let’s give him a chance/Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah?”

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Minutes From The Official Chant Committee (18th Feb) on 10:35 - Feb 19 with 1158 viewslondonscottish

"We're f8king Shite" will always be indelibly linked in my mind with this place.

[Post edited 19 Feb 2016 10:36]

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Minutes From The Official Chant Committee (18th Feb) on 10:53 - Feb 19 with 1134 viewslondonscottish

Actually, like African Americans talking back the N work we need to take the the "It's happening again" song back from FFC

To the tune of the We're Top of the League the next time we concede early to Fulham, exit one of the cups early, or commit any other of the many howlers the club repeatedly like to do on the pitch when the cameras are there;

"It's happening again
It's happening again
We're Queens Park Rangers
It's happening again"

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Minutes From The Official Chant Committee (18th Feb) on 10:55 - Feb 19 with 1134 viewsFDC

Belated apologies from me too Dorse, I was skyping into this month's meeting of the February Blame working group.

If I could just take this opportunity to highlight that we will shortly be sending round a polite reminder that we are still missing subs from a number of posters, and that we have a number of expenses this month, notably the Hassle Wxnk mugs and the Fxcking German Donkey flyby.
Minutes From The Official Chant Committee (18th Feb) on 10:56 - Feb 19 with 1131 viewsisawqpratwcity

Excuse me, Mr Chairman, but before we proceed any further I'd better announce that I will be resigning from this committee, henceforth, now and effective immediately. I didn't know we would actually, really be bothering with actual, real songs at actual matches, like. I must say, chief, I was a bit pizzed last week when I saw the notice and I sort of assumed, like, that Chant was just a sort of same-sounding sort of word to get past some rude language thingy. Genuine mistake and, er, well...um...see ya.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Minutes From The Official Chant Committee (18th Feb) on 11:04 - Feb 19 with 1113 viewsFredManRave

Your committee,
Your committee,
Your committee's fcukin shit.

Invite me next time, you bàstards.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Minutes From The Official Chant Committee (18th Feb) on 11:04 - Feb 19 with 1109 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I can't wait any longer...how did my proposal for the new El Khayati céili -song combo go?

viz All stands do hornpipe dance to 'Alouette, Gentile Aloueete'

"Abdenesser El Khayati, yes sir
Abdensser El Khayati, yes....
(repeat until dancers fall down, exhausted)'

It passed, didn't it?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Minutes From The Official Chant Committee (18th Feb) on 11:05 - Feb 19 with 1106 viewsNorthernr

AOB - Any update on Jose Mourinho's sexuality?
Minutes From The Official Chant Committee (18th Feb) on 16:09 - Feb 19 with 939 viewsDorse

Minutes From The Official Chant Committee (18th Feb) on 11:05 - Feb 19 by Northernr

AOB - Any update on Jose Mourinho's sexuality?

It was felt by the members that this sort of thing is best not felt by the members. I'll put it no stronger than that.

AOB 2: The search party reported that Armand Traore is still missing despite the substantial reward offered for information on his whereabouts. His chant is still listed on the official register but is currently moth-balled.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Minutes From The Official Chant Committee (18th Feb) on 16:19 - Feb 19 with 927 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Chanting just isn't the same these days.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024