Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teenagers what is going on.... 13:15 - Apr 23 with 2205 viewswelwynranger

In the last 2 weeks , 2 teenage girls aged13 and 14yr old took a 3yr old girl from a shopping centre, allegedly subjected her to some sexual advances then dumped her 3 miles from where she was picked up from. 2 14yr olds tortured and killed an old woman after breaking into her home. And yesterday a 17yr old was in court charged with 2 murders he was arrested while in wait for his 3rd victim he was 15 at the time of the murders. When searching his home the police found proof that he worshiped serial killers . In all the big cities the amount of teenage knife crime resulting in major injuries or fatalities is the highest it's ever been. It is a long time since I was a teenager but I don't remember it being anything like that.
Teenagers what is going on.... on 16:28 - Apr 23 with 2107 viewsDorse

I'm not saying that it isn't a result of my stopping teaching but...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Teenagers what is going on.... on 16:35 - Apr 23 with 2088 viewsQPRDave

Chemtrails?
Teenagers what is going on.... on 16:39 - Apr 23 with 2078 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Obviously he's referring to Terror and Poverty, but the concept is the same. His shoe analogy is excellent.

Violent crime has been going down for decades.

Media distorts everything.

Teenagers what is going on.... on 16:58 - Apr 23 with 2045 viewsDeepcutHoop

One thing I've seen from doing searches of old newspapers for genealogical purposes is that violence, murders and crimes of all sorts have always happened. The newspapers were as full then of this stuff as they are now.

A quick search now and the first result is a 14 year old being tried for murder in 1947 and the story is tucked way down the page between Finnish non-strikes and an army bod being honoured

Loads more too, and actually a more matter of fact everyday feel to deaths and tragedies. That's more to do with the style of media in the past versus now though I think.

This one shows little changes. 1904 and the modern entertainment of the day is blamed for turning children violent.

[Post edited 23 Apr 2016 17:36]
Teenagers what is going on.... on 18:53 - Apr 23 with 1918 viewsPommyhoop

Yeah . Penny Horrible s..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Teenagers what is going on.... on 18:58 - Apr 23 with 1906 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Teenagers what is going on.... on 18:53 - Apr 23 by Pommyhoop

Yeah . Penny Horrible s..

Obviously uncomfortable viewing, but doesn't indicate the downfall of humanity.

For every 8 year old Twerking there is two dozen doing their A levels.
Teenagers what is going on.... on 19:09 - Apr 23 with 1891 viewsPommyhoop

Big jump from Ring a ring of Roses tho eh?
Just saying because of the earlier historical comparison..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Teenagers what is going on.... on 19:10 - Apr 23 with 1885 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Teenagers what is going on.... on 19:09 - Apr 23 by Pommyhoop

Big jump from Ring a ring of Roses tho eh?
Just saying because of the earlier historical comparison..

Yeah it is a bit depressing.
Login to get fewer ads

Teenagers what is going on.... on 04:01 - Apr 24 with 1763 viewsisawqpratwcity

Teenagers what is going on.... on 16:58 - Apr 23 by DeepcutHoop

One thing I've seen from doing searches of old newspapers for genealogical purposes is that violence, murders and crimes of all sorts have always happened. The newspapers were as full then of this stuff as they are now.

A quick search now and the first result is a 14 year old being tried for murder in 1947 and the story is tucked way down the page between Finnish non-strikes and an army bod being honoured

Loads more too, and actually a more matter of fact everyday feel to deaths and tragedies. That's more to do with the style of media in the past versus now though I think.

This one shows little changes. 1904 and the modern entertainment of the day is blamed for turning children violent.

[Post edited 23 Apr 2016 17:36]

A shame that clipping wasn't a bit larger. In the next column to "FINNISH STRIKE ENDS" was an article about workers in Eastern New Zealand resuming duties entitled "ENZ STRIKE FINISHES".

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024