Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Angelo Balanta goes to Boreham Wood FC 15:35 - Jul 28 with 2508 viewsbosh67

Still only 26. A great shame. He had magic feet when he started with us.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Angelo Balanta goes to Boreham Wood FC on 15:40 - Jul 28 with 2492 viewsCamberleyR

Obviously wasn't offered a contract by Aldershot then.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Angelo Balanta goes to Boreham Wood FC on 15:53 - Jul 28 with 2464 viewsRangersDave

Then successive managers managed to harness those feet in blocks of cement.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Angelo Balanta goes to Boreham Wood FC on 15:57 - Jul 28 with 2452 viewsTacticalR

I see Bruno Andrade has gone there too.

Air hostess clique

Angelo Balanta goes to Boreham Wood FC on 16:28 - Jul 28 with 2391 viewsLblock

Watched the Four Year Plan (again) the other day.
I still laugh at his hapless attempt to dribble in the box at a midweek reserve game, looses the ball and Briatore has a purple fit!

Off the field rumours could've been true

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Angelo Balanta goes to Boreham Wood FC on 16:37 - Jul 28 with 2367 viewsNorthernr

Angelo Balanta goes to Boreham Wood FC on 15:53 - Jul 28 by RangersDave

Then successive managers managed to harness those feet in blocks of cement.

Given that he's had half a dozen different clubs, and at least a dozen managers, perhaps the manager isn't the problem? Perhaps he's just not that good.
Angelo Balanta goes to Boreham Wood FC on 21:48 - Jul 28 with 2129 viewskensalriser

Angelo Balanta goes to Boreham Wood FC on 16:37 - Jul 28 by Northernr

Given that he's had half a dozen different clubs, and at least a dozen managers, perhaps the manager isn't the problem? Perhaps he's just not that good.

Nah. I can't remember us ever overrating a player before so that can't be it.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Angelo Balanta goes to Boreham Wood FC on 22:18 - Jul 28 with 2093 viewssuttonranger

He was pants
End of.....
Angelo Balanta goes to Boreham Wood FC on 23:01 - Jul 28 with 2033 viewsMrGrieves

I know we all wanted him do well, but can anyone actually remember a single game in which he played well throughout? A scrambled goal doesn't count.
Login to get fewer ads

Angelo Balanta goes to Boreham Wood FC on 12:36 - Jul 29 with 1861 viewspaulparker

Angelo Balanta goes to Boreham Wood FC on 23:01 - Jul 28 by MrGrieves

I know we all wanted him do well, but can anyone actually remember a single game in which he played well throughout? A scrambled goal doesn't count.

I can only think of Stoke & Wolves away when we won both games during the NW era

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Angelo Balanta goes to Boreham Wood FC on 12:37 - Jul 29 with 1860 viewspaulparker

Angelo Balanta goes to Boreham Wood FC on 12:36 - Jul 29 by paulparker

I can only think of Stoke & Wolves away when we won both games during the NW era

bollox I thought this was the Traore thread

il get my coat

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Angelo Balanta goes to Boreham Wood FC on 12:41 - Jul 29 with 1851 viewsdannyblue

Decent game Watford away. 4-2?
Angelo Balanta goes to Boreham Wood FC on 12:52 - Jul 29 with 1828 viewspaulparker

Angelo Balanta goes to Boreham Wood FC on 12:41 - Jul 29 by dannyblue

Decent game Watford away. 4-2?

was there that day for his debut , a gi gi di canio special
one of my fav away days , got totally and utterly p1ssed and can recall chatting to a few Rs fans outside Oneils saying that within 5 years we would be in the champions league
I also threw up on the train back to Northampton

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024