Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goss 20:03 - Feb 3 with 2833 viewsMrSheen

Making friends.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/313830-goss/
Goss on 20:13 - Feb 3 with 2782 viewsBrianMcCarthy

How did we end up doing business with those fascist petri-dish rejects...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Goss on 20:33 - Feb 3 with 2691 viewsFDC

Essandoh: You’re not playing at fcking QPR. Utter shitebag performance, invisible for the entire game apart from that free kick - which was a screamer. His technical ability isn’t in doubt but what a fcking feeble bastard in the tackle. Game completely passed him by.

I’m not singling him out. Entire team shite albeit Murphy at least looked slightly dangerous. So fcking bad.

TheKingObv: This is the definition of singling out
[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 20:33]
Goss on 20:35 - Feb 3 with 2682 viewsFDC

To be fair to him, apart from the OP most of the posters on there thought he did ok
Goss on 21:42 - Feb 3 with 2557 viewsBrianMcCarthy

FDC. Noticed both of those.

Goss on 22:05 - Feb 3 with 2498 viewspaulparker

Celtic are worse Bri

always remember their lot giving it the aeroplane motions to Claudio Reyna just after 9/11

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Goss on 22:27 - Feb 3 with 2442 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Goss on 22:05 - Feb 3 by paulparker

Celtic are worse Bri

always remember their lot giving it the aeroplane motions to Claudio Reyna just after 9/11

PP,

No offence - but I knew someone would bring them up and compare the two...as if, perhaps, because I'm Irish I would detest one and love the other. Maybe I'm reading too much into your post. If so, apologies.

To be clear, and I've said this umpteen times on here, I think both clubs are detestable and stuck in a mire of fascism and bigoted, sectarian hatred that is decades, centuries, millennia out of date.

So, I agree, Glasgow Celtic/ Glasgow Rangers... two sides of the same old coin.

Goss on 22:45 - Feb 3 with 2396 viewsCiderwithRsie

Goss on 20:35 - Feb 3 by FDC

To be fair to him, apart from the OP most of the posters on there thought he did ok

The impression I got was that they all thought the whole team was sh*te and he is lightweight; then there's a bit of a split as to whether or not his skill made up for it.

I can't say I'm very encouraged (though TBF anyone who winds up fans of Rangers or Celtic can't be all bad. And I suppose as a Rangers player who gets flak from his own fans he's probably managing to do both simultaneously)
Goss on 22:53 - Feb 3 with 2358 viewsLazyFan

We have enough midfielders.

Unless he comes back as the next Manning, then sell him to them for £500K.
We could get a nice young CD from L1 for that money. And that is what we need with our aging Defence, replacements!

zzzzzzzzzz

Login to get fewer ads

Goss on 09:41 - Feb 4 with 1996 viewsWatford_Ranger

Textbook example of what can happen when you waste the most important development years poncing about in fluffy reserve fixtures.
Goss on 10:04 - Feb 4 with 1943 viewswestberksr

Goss on 22:27 - Feb 3 by BrianMcCarthy

PP,

No offence - but I knew someone would bring them up and compare the two...as if, perhaps, because I'm Irish I would detest one and love the other. Maybe I'm reading too much into your post. If so, apologies.

To be clear, and I've said this umpteen times on here, I think both clubs are detestable and stuck in a mire of fascism and bigoted, sectarian hatred that is decades, centuries, millennia out of date.

So, I agree, Glasgow Celtic/ Glasgow Rangers... two sides of the same old coin.

Or as my hibs supporting friend so eloquently put it

Celtic & Rangers, 2 cheeks of a horrible arse
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024