Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolves are they a bit dodgy? 19:42 - Mar 4 with 4419 viewsconnell10

Just reading other clubs in the championship ain’t to happy with the way they are conducting their business! Dodgy Wolves?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Wolves are they a bit dodgy? on 19:58 - Mar 4 with 4344 viewsEsox_Lucius

Similar complaints to those about QPR when we bought promotion. "bought the league" etc. but with little foundation. With the current FFP regulations they have to balance their books over three years and, with the amount of loanees they have, they should pass comfortably and then use their EPL money to buy those loanees they wish to keep without breaking FFP. I can't find any evidence of what the loanee salaries are being dished out but I would imagine they are sailing close to the wind with the quality of player they have brought in. It is similar to what Watford did when they went up and no-one is complaining about them... much.

The grass is always greener.

Wolves are they a bit dodgy? on 22:12 - Mar 4 with 4053 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Wolves are they a bit dodgy? on 19:58 - Mar 4 by Esox_Lucius

Similar complaints to those about QPR when we bought promotion. "bought the league" etc. but with little foundation. With the current FFP regulations they have to balance their books over three years and, with the amount of loanees they have, they should pass comfortably and then use their EPL money to buy those loanees they wish to keep without breaking FFP. I can't find any evidence of what the loanee salaries are being dished out but I would imagine they are sailing close to the wind with the quality of player they have brought in. It is similar to what Watford did when they went up and no-one is complaining about them... much.

Didn't they pay or offer 25m for a player last window
Wolves are they a bit dodgy? on 22:40 - Mar 4 with 3981 viewsBoston

Wolves are they a bit dodgy? on 22:12 - Mar 4 by CroydonCaptJack

Didn't they pay or offer 25m for a player last window

Don't count, youth team squad.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Wolves are they a bit dodgy? on 00:51 - Mar 5 with 3866 viewsbob566

Who cares. Fair play to them. Took a gamble and its paid off. The teams who dont spend will have a rotten attitude. Had wolves failed theyd probably drop a few leagues
Wolves are they a bit dodgy? on 07:26 - Mar 5 with 3716 viewsRoller

Didn't Wolves make a profit in their last set of published accounts? That will have given them some scope within the current FFP rules.

Assuming that they don't run out of steam this season, their problems will start when they get relegated back to the Championship and they have to carry this seasons loss for another two seasons.
Wolves are they a bit dodgy? on 07:45 - Mar 5 with 3687 viewsconnell10

I think Sheffield Wednesday are going to be in trouble next season. Possibly Villa if they don’t go up.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Wolves are they a bit dodgy? on 08:43 - Mar 5 with 3586 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Wolves are they a bit dodgy? on 07:45 - Mar 5 by connell10

I think Sheffield Wednesday are going to be in trouble next season. Possibly Villa if they don’t go up.

I think Wednesday are in trouble as I read somewhere they needed to go up this season.
More chance of them going down and then they witness their ex-manager performing miracles at Swansea!
Wolves are they a bit dodgy? on 12:46 - Mar 8 with 3185 viewsTacticalR

After the defeat by Wolves...

Leeds United: Andrea Radrizzani questions legality of Wolves/Jorge Mendes links
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43325492

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Wolves are they a bit dodgy? on 12:53 - Mar 8 with 3159 viewsTheChef

Wolves are they a bit dodgy? on 12:46 - Mar 8 by TacticalR

After the defeat by Wolves...

Leeds United: Andrea Radrizzani questions legality of Wolves/Jorge Mendes links
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43325492

Who cares, you lost 3-0 at home.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Wolves are they a bit dodgy? on 13:02 - Mar 8 with 3129 viewsDavieQPR

If Leeds had spent a bit more on players than replacing managers they might have a good squad. Villa are the ones that have to be careful their wage bill is horrendous.
Wolves are they a bit dodgy? on 14:14 - Mar 8 with 2998 viewsRangersDave

Didn’t lids do something ‘funny’ a few years back regarding buying the ground, or selling the car park or something?

Minds still fuzzy but I thought there were some shenanigans oooooop there at one time?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Wolves are they a bit dodgy? on 17:38 - Mar 8 with 2828 viewsLazyFan

I asked this to a Wolves fan.
He said if they don't go up they can sell all these young players and get enough back to be in line with FFP.

So, he says the gamble is minimal as they bought young up and coming players and as they are Euro standard they will keep their value in a league below what they should be playing at as they should always look good.

This is like the Spurs approach to buying the best young uns and then flogging them off to Real Madrid and so on.

Seems like it is working for them.

zzzzzzzzzz

Wolves are they a bit dodgy? on 20:42 - Mar 8 with 2695 viewsDavieQPR

The problems start not when you go up but if you come down after.
Wolves are they a bit dodgy? on 09:52 - Mar 9 with 2513 viewsTheChef

Wolves are they a bit dodgy? on 20:42 - Mar 8 by DavieQPR

The problems start not when you go up but if you come down after.

I thought that was drugs?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Wolves are they a bit dodgy? on 21:14 - Mar 12 with 2236 viewsTacticalR

'It's an opportunity for me to clarify the rules because I want to build a successful team on the pitch like Wolverhampton.

To do it I might need to have five or six players on loan from an important agent or important clubs in Europe. I need to understand if it's practical as I would like to do the same.'

Leeds owner Andrea Radrizzani writes to FA, EFL & Premier League over Wolves' Mendes link
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43379530

Air hostess clique

Wolves are they a bit dodgy? on 21:54 - Mar 12 with 2168 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Leeds questioning the integrity of another football club? Pot, kettle, black.
Wolves are they a bit dodgy? on 21:56 - Mar 12 with 2167 viewsdanehoop

Wolves are they a bit dodgy? on 21:14 - Mar 12 by TacticalR

'It's an opportunity for me to clarify the rules because I want to build a successful team on the pitch like Wolverhampton.

To do it I might need to have five or six players on loan from an important agent or important clubs in Europe. I need to understand if it's practical as I would like to do the same.'

Leeds owner Andrea Radrizzani writes to FA, EFL & Premier League over Wolves' Mendes link
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43379530

Yet no one complained when Blackburn did something similar.

Never knowingly understood

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024