Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Request for help 14:34 - Oct 4 with 3570 viewsJacksDad

Now that I have your attention ... my boy was born with DS and is on the Autistic Spectrum and has CVI (google it .. its a real mindblower), as well as a physical issue with Perthes Disease (just recovering from a major operation for it). Any road down ... my wife is raising money for the Charity as Jacks School so if anyone has a spare pound or so please visit https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/penny-horwood5 and donate.

Thanks for listening
[Post edited 5 Oct 2018 13:49]
Ooooo that Brexit/Chelsea/Trump ect are annoying post on 01:21 - Oct 5 with 3415 viewstimcocking

Best of luck to you.

On a sidenote, US police have allegedly killed at least 136 disabled people so far in 2018. Keep your boy away from them.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2018 14:32]
Ooooo that Brexit/Chelsea/Trump ect are annoying post on 13:31 - Oct 5 with 3284 viewsNorthernr

Bumping this up, probably got missed because of the headline.
(No subject) (n/t) on 13:49 - Oct 5 with 3261 viewsJacksDad

Ooooo that Brexit/Chelsea/Trump ect are annoying post on 13:31 - Oct 5 by Northernr

Bumping this up, probably got missed because of the headline.

Thanks Clive ... that'll teach me trying to be clever/funny
[Post edited 5 Oct 2018 13:50]
Request for help on 17:37 - Oct 6 with 3090 viewsMrSheen

Well done, JacksMum.
Request for help on 22:22 - Oct 6 with 2932 viewsJacksDad

Request for help on 17:37 - Oct 6 by MrSheen

Well done, JacksMum.

Thank you so much ... tonight you guys have made Jacksmum cry..in a very good way .. your donations will make the lives of amazing children just that bit more easier
Request for help on 23:15 - Oct 6 with 2885 viewsbosh67

Jacksdad. Please pm me if you can here. I have someone very useful to talk with you about your son. She's amazing.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024