Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lumley's latest howler sets Rangers on road to ruin - Report 14:24 - Dec 30 with 1930 viewsNorthernr

Lumley's latest howler sets Rangers on road to ruin - Report 30th Dec 2019 14:10
QPR turned a 1-0 lead and dominant position in the game into a shambolic 2-1 defeat against a poor Hull City side at Loftus Road on Sunday. 10

Lumley's latest howler sets Rangers on road to ruin - Report on 15:00 - Dec 30 with 1830 viewsPinnerPaul

Thanks Clive.

Yes agree on the referee - always going to be a couple of fouls called or not to disagree with, but otherwise he was ok. Not sure what Grant McCann was moaning to him about afterwards though.

Yes I thought 4 should have been added to 1st half, but 4 for the 2nd was about right.

Hull showed us how to close out a game - don't think we got a touch in their half in those 4 mins!
Lumley's latest howler sets Rangers on road to ruin - Report on 16:39 - Dec 30 with 1596 viewsDesertBoot

Thankyou Clive for this report - as painful to read as it was sitting and enduring the game yesterday.
Not one of our players went to Lumley after his latest clanger, they're as fed up with it as we are along with the numerous golden chances that once again went begging. Typical QPR though to ship five at Barnsley after two clean sheets and then manage to draw or lose other matches that should have been maximum points.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Lumley's latest howler sets Rangers on road to ruin - Report on 17:27 - Dec 30 with 1491 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks as ever for the report, Clive.

One of the harder ones to write, I'd imagine?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Lumley's latest howler sets Rangers on road to ruin - Report on 10:02 - Dec 31 with 831 viewsfrancisbowles

Thanks Clive, very fair and accurate report.

Happy New Year.
Lumley's latest howler sets Rangers on road to ruin - Report on 14:10 - Dec 31 with 646 viewsNorthernr

Lumley's latest howler sets Rangers on road to ruin - Report on 17:27 - Dec 30 by BrianMcCarthy

Thanks as ever for the report, Clive.

One of the harder ones to write, I'd imagine?

They're all tough this time of year.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024