Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really nice piece on Conor Masterson 13:42 - Jan 7 with 1490 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/what-an-unbelievable-feeling/

Obviously very happy at the club and a lovely sense of what it feels like as a young player making your debut.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Really nice piece on Conor Masterson on 14:24 - Jan 7 with 1373 viewssmegma

A very mature performance for someone so young and having only played 6 games at under 23 level.
Really nice piece on Conor Masterson on 14:39 - Jan 7 with 1337 viewsNorthernr

Really nice piece on Conor Masterson on 14:24 - Jan 7 by smegma

A very mature performance for someone so young and having only played 6 games at under 23 level.

How have you found him at that level Smeg? I liked what I saw on Sunday.
Really nice piece on Conor Masterson on 14:51 - Jan 7 with 1307 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Class act and delighted for him getting the full game and playing well.Very appreciative of the fans before during and after the game which is nice on both ends .
Too early to start asking Mick to call him up for ROI to replace Keogh it did not work out well for Manning just kidding of course
Really nice piece on Conor Masterson on 14:54 - Jan 7 with 1301 viewsAntti_Heinola

What a lovely interview that is.

Bare bones.

Really nice piece on Conor Masterson on 15:01 - Jan 7 with 1277 viewsgazza1

Impressive start, looked pretty assured and confident. Would have learnt a hell of a lot for the experience of first team football with some proper professional in the side that we have.
Really nice piece on Conor Masterson on 02:07 - Jan 8 with 1014 viewstimcocking

Damn, i hadn't seen you'd posted that, so i did too. It was a nice piece.

So proud of our team at the minute. Magnificent, swashbuckling stuff.
Really nice piece on Conor Masterson on 12:00 - Jan 8 with 792 viewsLongsufferingR

Brilliant. For someone who has played for Liverpool and represented his country to show such appreciation of our club is magnificent.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024