Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dickie 17:13 - Feb 20 with 4506 viewsBrixtonR

Dickie on 17:26 - Feb 20 with 4371 viewsBlackCrowe

MOM today...he was everywhere, he was immense.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Dickie on 17:31 - Feb 20 with 4308 viewsDavieQPR

Teams seem to target him because they perceive him to be slow but they don't realise that doesn't matter if you have positional sense.
Dickie on 17:31 - Feb 20 with 4308 viewsted_hendrix

Still the signing of the season for me.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Dickie on 19:45 - Feb 20 with 4029 viewsenfieldargh

Awesome performance.

Think he could turn out to be the best central defender we’ve ever had.

He can only get better

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Dickie on 19:55 - Feb 20 with 3984 viewsLongsufferingR

Looks so comfortable playing out from the back and so reliable in defence. So pleased we got him instead of the one who decided to go to Brentford and has hardly played.
Dickie on 21:15 - Feb 20 with 3801 viewsqueensparker

To find a defender who is great on the ball but is first and foremost a bloody great big hard defender (headers, tackles, strength) is amazing. If he had the pace as well he’d be a star.

He looks so cumbersome as he dribbles it out but he’s really good at it, real composure, always finds a pass and centre backs going through midfield gives the opposition a real problem.

With apologies to Dieng and Chair he’s our player of the year by miles.
Dickie on 21:26 - Feb 20 with 3759 viewssilverbirch

Dickie on 19:45 - Feb 20 by enfieldargh

Awesome performance.

Think he could turn out to be the best central defender we’ve ever had.

He can only get better

“Think he could turn out to be the best central defender we’ve ever had“
Started to write a reply but then thought, am I being hooked?
Dickie on 22:21 - Feb 20 with 3647 viewsextratimeR

His positioning is excellent, very happy to step into midfield, and ( handy in the Championship) extremely physical when required.

Yes, it's odd what opposing Managers are doing, didn't work for them against Blackburn, not today, against a very good Bournemouth side.

I'm sure he is being clocked by current and ex Premier League Clubs, natural leader, could be Captain next year.
Login to get fewer ads

Dickie on 22:24 - Feb 20 with 3630 viewsextratimeR

Bobby Moore never had pace, ( or Frank McLintock, or Dave Webb)

Just saying like
Dickie on 23:03 - Feb 20 with 3534 viewsdistortR

Dickie on 22:21 - Feb 20 by extratimeR

His positioning is excellent, very happy to step into midfield, and ( handy in the Championship) extremely physical when required.

Yes, it's odd what opposing Managers are doing, didn't work for them against Blackburn, not today, against a very good Bournemouth side.

I'm sure he is being clocked by current and ex Premier League Clubs, natural leader, could be Captain next year.

it may have worked when he first came, but his learning curve has been quick - he's great.
Mark Warburton and his team keep improving players - and I wonder if the right attitude to learning is something that they value highly when looking at potential recruits.
Dickie on 23:10 - Feb 20 with 3509 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I thought it was interesting that they started Long on Dickie, as Blackburn started Armstrong on him with obvious success. Dickie won that duel easily. But then they switched Long onto Cameron. And to a certain extent we fell for it. Long on Cameron bothered us, and we chatted about it on the Match Fred. And Cameron did lose Long for the goal.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Dickie on 23:25 - Feb 20 with 3451 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Dickie on 23:10 - Feb 20 by BrianMcCarthy

I thought it was interesting that they started Long on Dickie, as Blackburn started Armstrong on him with obvious success. Dickie won that duel easily. But then they switched Long onto Cameron. And to a certain extent we fell for it. Long on Cameron bothered us, and we chatted about it on the Match Fred. And Cameron did lose Long for the goal.

I hadn’t noticed any of that Brian. You’ve got a good eye for this kind of thing.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Dickie on 11:23 - Feb 21 with 3204 viewsnix

Dickie on 23:03 - Feb 20 by distortR

it may have worked when he first came, but his learning curve has been quick - he's great.
Mark Warburton and his team keep improving players - and I wonder if the right attitude to learning is something that they value highly when looking at potential recruits.

I think you're absolutely right distort. Even to the point where they bang on about wanting to learn in their interviews. Field being a case in point.
Dickie on 12:24 - Feb 21 with 3076 viewsLazyFan

Dickie on 23:10 - Feb 20 by BrianMcCarthy

Cameron also lost Long when he went clean through and Dieng saved the day.
If that continues we shall need the loanee fit and playing soon.

zzzzzzzzzz

Dickie on 16:14 - Feb 22 with 2818 viewsbosh67

Nice little video piece on the offish.

He looks about 10. Not even sure he shaves yet!

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/dickie-on-bournemouth-win-220221/

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dickie on 17:01 - Feb 22 with 2737 viewsgazza1

Excellent....We all know that Dickie has made an excellent start to his Rangers career with some proper decent performances starting and playing most of the time (because he is good enough to start )!!! but I have just listened to his interview on the website......comes across as a really nice lad, thankful for playing Championship stuff and thankful for the people around him for helping him. Could go a long way, his only downfull is that he lacks pace. Good player though and glad he is here.
Dickie on 17:28 - Feb 22 with 2685 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Dickie on 17:01 - Feb 22 by gazza1

Excellent....We all know that Dickie has made an excellent start to his Rangers career with some proper decent performances starting and playing most of the time (because he is good enough to start )!!! but I have just listened to his interview on the website......comes across as a really nice lad, thankful for playing Championship stuff and thankful for the people around him for helping him. Could go a long way, his only downfull is that he lacks pace. Good player though and glad he is here.

Really my kind of player. Good guy who seems to have a good head on him and will continue to grow, but also a nasty CB who isn't afraid of doing the dirty work. Can also play in Warburton's system, which is huge.

Curious to see if he grows as a leader, because he has the potential to be a captain for the remainder of his career, whether it's at the KPF or somewhere else.
Dickie on 00:56 - Feb 23 with 2422 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Dickie on 16:14 - Feb 22 by bosh67

Nice little video piece on the offish.

He looks about 10. Not even sure he shaves yet!

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/dickie-on-bournemouth-win-220221/

Thanks for that link bosh67 its a really interesting interview.A total team player he is deflecting the praise away to his teammates,Manager and even the mush maligned board .
Long may he stay injury free and play this great stuff
Dickie on 01:46 - Feb 23 with 2391 viewsBoston

You show me your Dickie and I'll show you mine.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Dickie on 08:02 - Feb 23 with 2292 viewsnix

Dickie on 00:56 - Feb 23 by CLAREMAN1995

Thanks for that link bosh67 its a really interesting interview.A total team player he is deflecting the praise away to his teammates,Manager and even the mush maligned board .
Long may he stay injury free and play this great stuff

Wow he comes across really well. Obviously studies the game and takes on board what the manager and the Board are trying to do. Seems very calm and unflappable too.
Dickie on 14:01 - Feb 23 with 2185 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Dickie on 01:46 - Feb 23 by Boston

You show me your Dickie and I'll show you mine.

No takers Boston just keep your focus on uploading those videos for the QPR fans around the globe its really what you excel at
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024