Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loved the early to mid 80's......non football 18:22 - Mar 15 with 1062 viewsqpr_1968

one of the highlights for me

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Loved the early to mid 80's......non football on 18:59 - Mar 15 with 1012 viewsPinnerPaul

Met Mrs Pinner in 81, married in 83, 1st born 86 and 2nd born 89, so certainly eventful for me!
Loved the early to mid 80's......non football on 00:13 - Mar 16 with 840 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Loved it thanks for posting .Looking at David Bowie still young and healthy was a jolt and George Michael too .
Seeing Elton talking to Nils Lofgren of the E Street Band brings back the memory of Bruce Springsteen skipping the show here or in Philly.I think he regrets it still
Probably the happiest decade of my life to be perfectly honest young and wide eyed as to the outside world issues
Loved the early to mid 80's......non football on 09:25 - Mar 16 with 735 viewsTheChef

Loved the early to mid 80's......non football on 00:13 - Mar 16 by CLAREMAN1995

Loved it thanks for posting .Looking at David Bowie still young and healthy was a jolt and George Michael too .
Seeing Elton talking to Nils Lofgren of the E Street Band brings back the memory of Bruce Springsteen skipping the show here or in Philly.I think he regrets it still
Probably the happiest decade of my life to be perfectly honest young and wide eyed as to the outside world issues

Yeah great video, thanks for sharing! Never seen that one before. Tenuous claim to fame, I went to Sunday school with Harvey Goldsmith's son.

I was born mid 70s, so definitely a child of the 80s.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Loved the early to mid 80's......non football on 21:24 - Mar 16 with 646 viewsCiderwithRsie

Jeez, but there's a hell of a lot of people gone before their time in that video.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024