Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A five-goal thriller from 1975 - History 07:48 - Dec 2 with 1297 viewsNorthernr

A five-goal thriller from 1975 - History 2nd Dec 2021 07:48
We're going all the way back to 1975 for the memorable match between QPR and their Sunday opponents Stoke City this week, along with the usual record of previous meetings, round up of recent games, and player connections. 0

A five-goal thriller from 1975 - History on 12:34 - Dec 2 with 1140 viewsPinnerPaul

I was there for that, in my old ST seat in R block - happy happy days!
A five-goal thriller from 1975 - History on 12:57 - Dec 2 with 1124 viewscharmr

Loudest night for me at HQ, absolute pandemonium
A five-goal thriller from 1975 - History on 17:44 - Dec 2 with 1034 viewsMoonshineSteve

Cracking game.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

A five-goal thriller from 1975 - History on 18:48 - Dec 2 with 994 viewsBoston

Super day. good game, good atmosphere (we were a little surprised at the decent noisy Stoke turnout), good result.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

A five-goal thriller from 1975 - History on 19:19 - Dec 2 with 964 viewsLofthope

.... seeing a teenage me on the footage celebrating that David Webb goal brings back some memories. In those days Match of the Day was far more important than these Premiershite, Celebrity Soccer, Big Brand days of Gary Waneker and Alan Shiterer.

I think for about a week after that game people were coming up to me and saying they saw me on Match of the Day. Of course, being on TV means very little these days, but back then, with only three channels and less disposable income, it was far more influential and watched.
A five-goal thriller from 1975 - History on 20:02 - Dec 2 with 940 viewsBoston

A five-goal thriller from 1975 - History on 19:19 - Dec 2 by Lofthope

.... seeing a teenage me on the footage celebrating that David Webb goal brings back some memories. In those days Match of the Day was far more important than these Premiershite, Celebrity Soccer, Big Brand days of Gary Waneker and Alan Shiterer.

I think for about a week after that game people were coming up to me and saying they saw me on Match of the Day. Of course, being on TV means very little these days, but back then, with only three channels and less disposable income, it was far more influential and watched.

Know what you mean...'THAT' Norwich game, myself and my pals got a big close up, fortunately doing nothing stupid or nose picking. People were mentioning it for weeks afterwards.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024