Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The missed thread..... 23:43 - Dec 18 with 2191 viewsqpr_1968

family, friends, players, posters....anyone really.
anyone close to you who has departed recently or long before, but never forgotten.
dedicate this thread to....

2thomas2bowles, who was with us this time last year, but sadly departed not long after.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

The missed thread..... on 00:42 - Dec 19 with 2106 viewsBoston

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The missed thread..... on 02:54 - Dec 19 with 2028 viewsCLAREMAN1995

The most heartbreaking thread ever on LFW was by Jim 2Thomas2Bowles almost exactly one year to the day called Last Christmas
Having lost my Father back in the mid 90s from pancreatic cancer I knew he would be gone before Easter and prayed for a peaceful passing for him .I stayed in contact until he took his journey to the Promised Land and wish his girls peace and health this Christmas .
I lost my Mother in 1993 ,my Father in 1994 and my oldest brother died in 2011 so I remember them this Christmas .RIP
And to all families on this great Forum I hope you all treasure the memories of those passed.
Thank you qpr_1968 beautiful idea for a thread
The missed thread..... on 07:31 - Dec 19 with 1947 viewsnix

My nephew who died nearly five years ago at 23 and I miss him and think about him every day.

A QPR fan, who was funny and clever and cheeky and caring. He leaves a massive hole in our family and would have been an amazing role model for my two boys.

His friends still get together every year to remember him. They have raised thousands of pounds in his name for charity. So many of them came up to me at his funeral to say what a difference he'd made in their lives with the advice and encouragement he gave them. And yet he was a cheeky chap pie who wound other footballers up sometimes when he played so they'd threaten to punch him 🤣.

The club were absolutely brilliant to him when he was ill. He got a couple of video messages from Olly and he invited him and his parents to training. Jamie Mackie, obviously, spent ages talking to him. He was so brave when he was ill and somehow made going to hospital visits bearable with his courage and wit.

Also my aunty and uncle who were very kind and generous people and I miss them too and wish they'd be around to see my boys grow up.

Thanks for this thread and the chance to pay tribute to them.
The missed thread..... on 09:32 - Dec 19 with 1837 viewsRangersw12

Don't think I wil ever get over my Dad passing 14.06.2019 at 65 . He's the reason why me and my kids support Rangers.

What I miss most is talking to him every Sunday about how Rangers got on and his sound advice. He was a fantastic Grandpa and an amazing Dad. I miss him everyday
The missed thread..... on 10:19 - Dec 19 with 1769 viewsloftboy

The missed thread..... on 09:32 - Dec 19 by Rangersw12

Don't think I wil ever get over my Dad passing 14.06.2019 at 65 . He's the reason why me and my kids support Rangers.

What I miss most is talking to him every Sunday about how Rangers got on and his sound advice. He was a fantastic Grandpa and an amazing Dad. I miss him everyday

Lost my Dad on the 1st December last year, still think of him every day.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The missed thread..... on 23:09 - Dec 19 with 1604 viewsnumptydumpty

My mum passed away suddenly after contracting pneumonia (ie not covid) in hospital August 2020.

My dad passed away September 2021 of malnutrition due to throat cancer.

A close friend, only 44, passed away last month.

And one my parents best friend passed at start of pandemic of covid in March 2020.

Think it was September 2020 that my good ladies' cat was run over also.

Starting to realise how fragile life is but am expecting happier days ahead hopefully after all manner of stuff going on !!!
[Post edited 19 Dec 2021 23:11]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

The missed thread..... on 04:08 - Dec 20 with 1532 viewslarsricchi

I visited my dad's grave earlier today. He unexpectedly passed during summer of 2019. He's buried near a strong, mature tree, and near his stone we have a bandana that he wore whenever he went mountaineering in the Rockies. HIs resting spot practically overlooks the spot where he had his veterinary practice for nearly 40 years. Most visits give me a sense of peace; today was me asking for strength during a particularly trying time. I only ever wanted to measure up to him and now I only hope I can provide my son with a similar role model as a father.
The missed thread..... on 11:42 - Dec 25 with 1204 viewsqpr_1968

just a mention for andy hay on here, as it being recent.

rip andy.

Login to get fewer ads

The missed thread..... on 12:10 - Dec 25 with 1181 viewsloftboy

Can I add smiffy onto the list, been gone a whilst now but was a regular and controversial poster both here and on rivals.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The missed thread..... on 12:11 - Dec 25 with 1178 viewsqpr_1968

The missed thread..... on 12:10 - Dec 25 by loftboy

Can I add smiffy onto the list, been gone a whilst now but was a regular and controversial poster both here and on rivals.

everyones welcome, they all deserve a mention.

The missed thread..... (n/t) on 08:37 - Dec 26 with 999 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

[Post edited 26 Dec 2021 8:47]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024