Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Julio Cesar left Inter Milan to join Queens Park Rangers 17:22 - Feb 15 with 2709 viewsE17hoop

and thought he would be going to Man City.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/brazilian-explains-thought-sign-manchester-city-ended-

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Julio Cesar left Inter Milan to join Queens Park Rangers on 18:16 - Feb 15 with 2544 viewsTGRRRSSS

Thats not quite what the article actually says to be fair.

It does make clear though that money and salary came first.
Julio Cesar left Inter Milan to join Queens Park Rangers on 18:40 - Feb 15 with 2489 viewsstainrods_elbow

Julio Cesar left Inter Milan to join Queens Park Rangers on 18:16 - Feb 15 by TGRRRSSS

Thats not quite what the article actually says to be fair.

It does make clear though that money and salary came first.

What a bizarre statement - about as clear as mud - from a ludicrously over-priced/paid /rated goalkeeper who ended up out of the team while not even, apparently, having to sit on the bench! Who the hell translated it - 'Gee, mister' anyone? - some kind of 1950s Amercian robot? It just reinforces my view of him as a mercenary, narcissistic jerk. I really enjoyed the Germans' 7-1 demolition of Brazil with him letting in everything that came at him.

We really should have a 'Forever Rshole' club for him, Boswanka, and that whole sorry crew.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2022 18:41]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Julio Cesar left Inter Milan to join Queens Park Rangers on 19:13 - Feb 15 with 2429 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Julio Cesar left Inter Milan to join Queens Park Rangers on 18:40 - Feb 15 by stainrods_elbow

What a bizarre statement - about as clear as mud - from a ludicrously over-priced/paid /rated goalkeeper who ended up out of the team while not even, apparently, having to sit on the bench! Who the hell translated it - 'Gee, mister' anyone? - some kind of 1950s Amercian robot? It just reinforces my view of him as a mercenary, narcissistic jerk. I really enjoyed the Germans' 7-1 demolition of Brazil with him letting in everything that came at him.

We really should have a 'Forever Rshole' club for him, Boswanka, and that whole sorry crew.

Frightening to think our third choice keeper got all the way to the third place play off in a World Cup.

Our progress can be measured by the fact that our second choice keeper has won regional gold at the recent AFCON. Joe Walsh has a lot ahead of him me thinks!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Julio Cesar left Inter Milan to join Queens Park Rangers on 20:43 - Feb 15 with 2239 viewsthame_hoops

Going back to this, I remember watching a couple of games in preseason and Rob Green looked awful. I think it made the club panic.
Julio Cesar left Inter Milan to join Queens Park Rangers on 20:47 - Feb 15 with 2215 viewshoops_legend

Actually thought he was decent for us... He made some worldies and fact he was in Brazil team showed he was good. That 7-1 loss, he didn't really have a chance on any of them to be fair
Julio Cesar left Inter Milan to join Queens Park Rangers on 22:57 - Feb 15 with 2027 viewsRs_Holy

Julio Cesar left Inter Milan to join Queens Park Rangers on 18:40 - Feb 15 by stainrods_elbow

we could sing the "you're not welcome here" song to Boswanka again
Julio Cesar left Inter Milan to join Queens Park Rangers on 23:32 - Feb 15 with 1978 viewsPBLOCK

Julio Cesar left Inter Milan to join Queens Park Rangers on 22:57 - Feb 15 by Rs_Holy

we could sing the "you're not welcome here" song to Boswanka again

Cesar was a very decent keeper.

Remember we lost away at Arsenal 1-0 when Arteta scored the most offside goal you’ll ever see he was absolutely brilliant and pulled some unreal saves

The thing that annoyed me was we signed Green and we’re paying him 50k a week then a fortnight later signed Cesar on £70-80 a week when we had Paddy Kenny who hadn’t let us down and other areas needed more investment than the keeper.

Well done meticulous Mark
Julio Cesar left Inter Milan to join Queens Park Rangers on 01:01 - Feb 16 with 1910 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Julio Cesar left Inter Milan to join Queens Park Rangers on 19:13 - Feb 15 by PlanetHonneywood

Frightening to think our third choice keeper got all the way to the third place play off in a World Cup.

Our progress can be measured by the fact that our second choice keeper has won regional gold at the recent AFCON. Joe Walsh has a lot ahead of him me thinks!

I hate to mention this while happy for Dieng but Mendy just won the AFCON, Champions League and that World Tournament last Sunday fair play to him.A brilliant keeper IMO and that is some 9 months work
We should put Dieng back in the team on Saturday just to see if we can get back on track and stop any kind of a slide
Login to get fewer ads

Julio Cesar left Inter Milan to join Queens Park Rangers on 08:28 - Feb 16 with 1789 views00calben

After back to back defeats this serves as a timely reminder of how far we’ve come.

Love this current team (and manager and those upstairs)
[Post edited 16 Feb 2022 8:40]
Julio Cesar left Inter Milan to join Queens Park Rangers on 09:44 - Feb 16 with 1701 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Cesar was amazing in the Arsenal game.

We only lost because someone got sent off (name escapes me) was at the Emirates.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Julio Cesar left Inter Milan to join Queens Park Rangers on 10:11 - Feb 16 with 1655 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Julio Cesar left Inter Milan to join Queens Park Rangers on 09:44 - Feb 16 by Metallica_Hoop

Cesar was amazing in the Arsenal game.

We only lost because someone got sent off (name escapes me) was at the Emirates.

Mbia.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024