Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Always the bridesmaids!! 07:57 - Apr 11 with 1353 viewsThaiHoop

Looking at the table there's a high probability Burnley will get presented the championship trophy on the day they play us.

It's incredible how many times we've played teams that either win the league against us or collect the trophy when we play them!

Other teams must pray to see us in the last two or three games on their fixture list!!

(Hopefully they'll do what we did against Leeds when we collected it in 2011 🙏)
Always the bridesmaids!! on 08:03 - Apr 11 with 1311 viewsJuzzie

They have one more home game after us and I suspect they’ll get presented the trophy then.
Always the bridesmaids!! on 08:25 - Apr 11 with 1212 viewsThaiHoop

Always the bridesmaids!! on 08:03 - Apr 11 by Juzzie

They have one more home game after us and I suspect they’ll get presented the trophy then.

Ah ok, kind of a shame as we may have caught them distracted by the party! (Straw clutching I know!!)
Always the bridesmaids!! on 09:04 - Apr 11 with 1078 viewsToast_R

I wonder how many Burnley fans will be coming out the woodwork for that match and causing a huge ticket furore.
Always the bridesmaids!! on 12:27 - Apr 11 with 927 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Always the bridesmaids!! on 09:04 - Apr 11 by Toast_R

I wonder how many Burnley fans will be coming out the woodwork for that match and causing a huge ticket furore.

Lee Hoos?
Always the bridesmaids!! on 13:15 - Apr 11 with 820 viewscollegeranger

I remember in recent years Newcastle at home getting the trophy, Man City at The Etihad (mad day out) - I think there was a period of others winning the league when we played them just can't remember them!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024