Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hughes appoints Head of Sports Science 12:21 - Mar 29 with 927 viewsKevinPR

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10373~2698220,00.html
Hughes appoints Head of Sports Science on 12:24 - Mar 29 with 913 viewsNeil_SI

It's a good move, the more science behind our preparation, the better, and it's an area we've lacked behind versus other clubs.
Hughes appoints Head of Sports Science on 12:33 - Mar 29 with 879 viewsJuzzie

Does this mean that Hughes is here next season whichever division we're in? Surely he, and the club, wouldn't appoint any more backroom staff otherwise?

Dai will be pleased.

Hughes appoints Head of Sports Science on 12:38 - Mar 29 with 866 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Even this guy couldn't save us.

On a serious note it will be good to see if there is any difference in performance. (not immediately obviously)

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Hughes appoints Head of Sports Science on 12:42 - Mar 29 with 853 viewsWatford_Ranger

Hughes appoints Head of Sports Science on 12:46 - Mar 29 with 836 viewsreal_loftus

ATAF.

Hughes appoints Head of Sports Science on 12:51 - Mar 29 with 815 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Hughes appoints Head of Sports Science on 13:08 - Mar 29 with 768 viewsGloryHunter

He's going to have his work cut out with Paddy Kenny.
Hughes appoints Head of Sports Science on 13:13 - Mar 29 with 747 viewsDevon_4_England

Shows how far we've come since the Ian Hollway days when our Fitness Coach ran a pub.

Actually team spirit was better back then so perhaps we should get Scott Rushton back in the Summer!
Login to get fewer ads

Hughes appoints Head of Sports Science on 13:37 - Mar 29 with 683 viewsdaveB

Hughes appoints Head of Sports Science on 13:13 - Mar 29 by Devon_4_England

Shows how far we've come since the Ian Hollway days when our Fitness Coach ran a pub.

Actually team spirit was better back then so perhaps we should get Scott Rushton back in the Summer!

he may have run a pub but fitness was never an issue back then and he got a few more years out of Furlong than anyone thought possible.
Hughes appoints Head of Sports Science on 13:40 - Mar 29 with 677 viewsTonto

I wonder if he can unravel the science behiond passing it to a team mate 5 yards away and explain it to our players?

Or perhaps he is just intending to cut out the arrows to hand to those in the lower loft to point where the goal is?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Hughes appoints Head of Sports Science on 13:41 - Mar 29 with 672 viewsOakwoodR

He only agreed to join after Rowan Vine had left.
Coincidence... I think not.
Hughes appoints Head of Sports Science on 17:14 - Mar 29 with 537 viewsDevon_4_England

Hughes appoints Head of Sports Science on 13:37 - Mar 29 by daveB

he may have run a pub but fitness was never an issue back then and he got a few more years out of Furlong than anyone thought possible.

Yeah, agree with you. He was ex Army and did a good job. I remember the squad used to go on army training sessions but he would then get the team out boxing so would mix it up and morale was at an all time high. I seem to remember Holloway thinking the world of him.

Wasn't the Promotion Party at his pub? I remember Hammersmith Town Hall vaguely after the open top bus parade but it seemed to be a week long piss up after getting Promotion at Sheff Wed away so much is a haze.

Makes our lack of official celebration last Summer seem all the more bizarre when you compare it to '04.
Hughes appoints Head of Sports Science on 17:22 - Mar 29 with 521 viewsW7Ranger

Hughes appoints Head of Sports Science on 17:14 - Mar 29 by Devon_4_England

Yeah, agree with you. He was ex Army and did a good job. I remember the squad used to go on army training sessions but he would then get the team out boxing so would mix it up and morale was at an all time high. I seem to remember Holloway thinking the world of him.

Wasn't the Promotion Party at his pub? I remember Hammersmith Town Hall vaguely after the open top bus parade but it seemed to be a week long piss up after getting Promotion at Sheff Wed away so much is a haze.

Makes our lack of official celebration last Summer seem all the more bizarre when you compare it to '04.

when we were only runners up.......in the league below.....and we were skint!!!

Still managed a party and a piss up tho'!!
Hughes appoints Head of Sports Science on 22:27 - Mar 29 with 383 viewsSydneyRs

Hughes appoints Head of Sports Science on 13:08 - Mar 29 by GloryHunter

He's going to have his work cut out with Paddy Kenny.

Hughes appoints Head of Sports Science on 03:06 - Mar 30 with 319 viewsCanadaRanger

Hughes appoints Head of Sports Science on 12:38 - Mar 29 by Metallica_Hoop

Even this guy couldn't save us.

On a serious note it will be good to see if there is any difference in performance. (not immediately obviously)

Getting all those red cards would be.... illogical.
Hughes appoints Head of Sports Science on 08:51 - Mar 30 with 276 viewsWrittler

Hughes appoints Head of Sports Science on 13:37 - Mar 29 by daveB

What happened with Matthew Rose?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024