Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
diakite and taiwoo 08:46 - May 16 with 1017 viewsGloucs_R

Are they defo signing?

Poll: Are we staying up?

diakite and taiwoo on 08:56 - May 16 with 1004 viewsTonto

I understood that the Diakite deal included an agreed sell on clause if we stayed up. So I must admit I assume this one is.

I don't think the taiwoo one did, therefore, we need to start negotiating. but if it doesn't work out at least we have Armand!

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

diakite and taiwoo on 09:01 - May 16 with 984 viewsToast_R

Taiwoo said the other week he definetly wanted to stay should we stay up. Doubt he'd get The Outhere Brothers hurled at him at 100Db back in Milan.

diakite and taiwoo on 09:02 - May 16 with 979 viewsJamie

Both ours if we want them.
diakite and taiwoo on 11:47 - May 16 with 817 viewsQPunkR

That's what I thought but a QPR mate at work tells me 2day that apparently we're not in pole position for Samba for some reason.
I told him I thought we had first dibs as it was a 'loan with a view to a permanent' transfer, but he reckons the reason he hasn't played recently is he's off somewheres else...

QPR - "shit but local"

diakite and taiwoo on 11:53 - May 16 with 786 viewsJamie

diakite and taiwoo on 11:47 - May 16 by QPunkR

That's what I thought but a QPR mate at work tells me 2day that apparently we're not in pole position for Samba for some reason.
I told him I thought we had first dibs as it was a 'loan with a view to a permanent' transfer, but he reckons the reason he hasn't played recently is he's off somewheres else...

QPR have first option on Diakite. Deal is all agreed. If QPR want him, he is ours.
diakite and taiwoo on 12:09 - May 16 with 740 viewsadhoc_qpr

diakite and taiwoo on 11:47 - May 16 by QPunkR

It was stated at the time he signed that we had in place a deal to sign him permanently for 3.5m euros in the Summer.

I had assumed that this deal was like when we signed Tommy Smith on loan initially - easier and quicker to sort it out as a loan in the transfer window and then sort out the details with no time constraints.

Plus if we had been relegated we could presumably not take up our option.
diakite and taiwoo on 12:50 - May 16 with 638 viewsbarbicanranger

this was doing the rounds on the board last week before we even stayed up re: King Samba

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/sport/football/mark-hughes-keen-on-permanent-deal-
diakite and taiwoo on 15:18 - May 16 with 497 viewsSuperhoops2808

Two must have signings... Already looking great players, especially Taiwoo... Makes me laugh with his 'Dan Shittu like grin'
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024