Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelscum on New Year's Day-Fixture news 21:12 - Jun 18 with 621 viewsDylanP

Sorry if this is a Spackman. I'm sure Clive will be annoyed at me for starting a new trhead on this but I don't see one below and this may be the best ixture news in ages. New Year's Day playing the scum. Brilliant!

Other than that, the fixture gods haven't done us any favours. We have a very hard, but exciting September. Citeh, Scum, Spurs and West Ham in quick succession. That will be an awesome run. If we can make a mark in Sept, we can set ourselves up for a very good year.

Last few games of the year will be trying as well -- Arse, Newcastle and Liverpool to close out the season. Win those three and maybe we will be in the ChampionsLeague!!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Chelscum on New Year's Day-Fixture news on 22:13 - Jun 18 with 532 viewsNorthernr

Thankfully April looks kind, so if we're desperate for points there should be some on offer.
Chelscum on New Year's Day-Fixture news on 22:16 - Jun 18 with 521 viewsBazWoT

No different to last season, we play everyone twice, except ourselves obviously.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Chelscum on New Year's Day-Fixture news on 23:08 - Jun 18 with 480 viewsthemodfather

Chelscum on New Year's Day-Fixture news on 22:16 - Jun 18 by BazWoT

No different to last season, we play everyone twice, except ourselves obviously.

it's a game of 2 halves and 22 men at the start (plus refs etc)
with a football too!
Chelscum on New Year's Day-Fixture news on 05:37 - Jun 19 with 422 viewscheeseydane

Chelscum on New Year's Day-Fixture news on 22:16 - Jun 18 by BazWoT

Whys that, because we will go blind?

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Chelscum on New Year's Day-Fixture news on 07:51 - Jun 19 with 391 viewsShotKneesHoop

With Swansea home and Naaarch away as the first two league games, we're top of the Premier league in early September.

That should frighten a few!

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Chelscum on New Year's Day-Fixture news on 08:30 - Jun 19 with 348 viewsWokingR

Excellent - I've missed singing the 'We're Top of The league' song
Chelscum on New Year's Day-Fixture news on 09:32 - Jun 19 with 309 viewsBazWoT

Chelscum on New Year's Day-Fixture news on 05:37 - Jun 19 by cheeseydane

Whys that, because we will go blind?

Sorry dane, failed to see that.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024