Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fatty Holt 15:19 - Jul 3 with 935 viewsNorthernr

Signed a new contract at Norwich
Fatty Holt on 15:26 - Jul 3 with 918 viewsWestbourneR

Ha! Probably on much much improved terms.

Be even better news if your 'one season wonder' prediction comes good now too.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Fatty Holt on 15:27 - Jul 3 with 898 viewsNorthernr

Can't help but feel Norwich have been played good and proper there.
Fatty Holt on 15:29 - Jul 3 with 889 viewsSuffolkHoop

Holt will/has been found out this coming season, no doubt he's on much improved terms too. They should have signed someone younger and technically better I think - smells of clinging on to the Lambert legacy which is never going to work. Relegation beckons IMO.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Fatty Holt on 15:33 - Jul 3 with 866 viewshoof_hearted

I quite like the romantic notion of a farmer's boy making good in the glamourous world of the "EPL".

If only the knut didn't always score against us...
Fatty Holt on 15:34 - Jul 3 with 860 viewsSuffolkHoop

Fatty Holt on 15:33 - Jul 3 by hoof_hearted

I quite like the romantic notion of a farmer's boy making good in the glamourous world of the "EPL".

Holt is rubbish and a cheating c*unnt.

ATAF
Fatty Holt on 15:35 - Jul 3 with 853 viewshoof_hearted

Fatty Holt on 15:34 - Jul 3 by SuffolkHoop

Holt is rubbish and a cheating c*unnt.

ATAF

... always good to hear a neutral from Suffolk
Fatty Holt on 15:38 - Jul 3 with 845 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Fatty Holt on 15:33 - Jul 3 by hoof_hearted

I know what you mean. He's still a cheating so and so though.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Fatty Holt on 15:44 - Jul 3 with 816 viewshoof_hearted

Fatty Holt on 15:38 - Jul 3 by Metallica_Hoop

I know what you mean. He's still a cheating so and so though.

...and I like the idea of any professional sportsman with a spare tyre (not women - that would be disgusting)
Login to get fewer ads

Fatty Holt on 15:45 - Jul 3 with 813 viewsLewes_r

nothing romantic about that fat cheating nasty khunt.. looking forward to an epic FAIL this season.. no other club would have him on serious wages

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Fatty Holt on 15:47 - Jul 3 with 803 viewsJamie

Fancy him to still score 8/9 next season. He's just a shit Kevin Davies and look at the career he's made for himself elbowing people and collapsing in a heap.
Fatty Holt on 15:54 - Jul 3 with 774 viewsSuffolkHoop

We may as well not bother going to Carrow Road next month. Its already decided that Holt will cheat his way to a QPR red card/penalty and they'll win 1-0.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Fatty Holt on 16:50 - Jul 3 with 670 viewsadhoc_qpr

Watch all their other players kick up a stink now to ensure they get their pay rises too!

I think Holt will do alright for them next season providing ref's continue to be lenient (he commited more fouls than anyone else but didn't get sent off!).

If he'd left their forwards options would have been mediocre Morison, sick note Vaughan and lightweight Simeon Jackson - so i can see why they caved!
Fatty Holt on 17:11 - Jul 3 with 632 viewsTacticalR

You need a strong centre-back to handle him (he made mince-meat out of Matt Connolly).

I am genuinely interested to see how Norwich do without Lambert.

Air hostess clique

Fatty Holt on 17:25 - Jul 3 with 612 viewswittle

wouldnt think he was on massive wages and he will probably get a dozen goals next season so it saves them having to spend to replace him,still cant stand the bloke though.
Fatty Holt on 17:33 - Jul 3 with 597 viewsJamie

Fatty Holt on 17:25 - Jul 3 by wittle

wouldnt think he was on massive wages and he will probably get a dozen goals next season so it saves them having to spend to replace him,still cant stand the bloke though.

By all accounts he wasnt on massive wages............which was the cause of his transfer request.

He'll now be on fantastic money taking him up until 34.
Fatty Holt on 17:38 - Jul 3 with 580 viewswittle

Fatty Holt on 17:33 - Jul 3 by Jamie

By all accounts he wasnt on massive wages............which was the cause of his transfer request.

He'll now be on fantastic money taking him up until 34.

i dont think he would be on fantastic wages,but he has just had a top season where he was even being linked with england,ridiculous i know but he was holding all the cards i suppose and has got himself a decent length deal,as i say it would have cost more to replace him.
Fatty Holt on 17:40 - Jul 3 with 567 viewsWeAreQPR12

He is far better than most r making out. He looks like a fat sunday league pub player but he is very awkard 2 mark and also very effective. A big lump that will always get goals imo
Fatty Holt on 17:43 - Jul 3 with 565 viewsJonDoeman

Fatty Holt on 17:40 - Jul 3 by WeAreQPR12

He is far better than most r making out. He looks like a fat sunday league pub player but he is very awkard 2 mark and also very effective. A big lump that will always get goals imo

Correct, unplayable at times last season.

It Is What It Is !!

Fatty Holt on 17:46 - Jul 3 with 553 viewsCHUBBS

Great signing for them and fully deserving of an improved contract after keeping them up last season.He may not be everyones cup of tea,but at least he does his talking on the pitch and doesn't act like a complete asshole off it like someone else we know.
Fatty Holt on 18:28 - Jul 3 with 509 viewsparker64

Always enjoy watching Holt. When fans take the piss out of him about his weight he just laughs it off. What a great signing he was.
Fatty Holt on 18:55 - Jul 3 with 474 viewsJonDoeman

Fatty Holt on 18:28 - Jul 3 by parker64

Always enjoy watching Holt. When fans take the piss out of him about his weight he just laughs it off. What a great signing he was.

That's one of the reasons I like him as well, loads of spirit.

It Is What It Is !!

Fatty Holt on 19:02 - Jul 3 with 463 viewssmegma

Fatty Holt on 17:38 - Jul 3 by wittle

i dont think he would be on fantastic wages,but he has just had a top season where he was even being linked with england,ridiculous i know but he was holding all the cards i suppose and has got himself a decent length deal,as i say it would have cost more to replace him.

And some of our 'fans' were linking Zamora with an England call up. Even more ridiculous. A year ago I would've taken Holt but we have better options this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024