Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something Happening Behind The Scenes 12:11 - Feb 20 with 2208 viewsGloucs_R

I read on WATRB that major news is due this week about our finances.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/showthread.php?157613-alarming-news-art

Talk Sport now saying they were due to discuss something today but its been legally challenged.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 12:16 - Feb 20 with 2164 viewsmikeygunn

WATRB & Talksport? Good sources.......
Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 12:22 - Feb 20 with 2127 viewsdaveB

Our accounts are due soon so I imagine it's about that.
Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 12:38 - Feb 20 with 2043 viewsNorthernr

Factamundo and a vague comment on talkSport. Really?
Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 12:51 - Feb 20 with 1959 viewsGloucs_R

Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 12:38 - Feb 20 by Northernr

Lets not all pretend we run a financially tight ship though.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 12:54 - Feb 20 with 1941 viewsR_from_afar

That brings to mind this ill-advised tweet from Collymore back on 31st Jan:

Stan Collymore‏@StanCollymore
Seems to be a few respected journos asking questions about QPR finances.

Spot the oxymoron in there!

It's frankly pathetic how the media vultures are circling, not just over us but over Arsenal too. A sad indictment of modern "values". Read a rumour, add a bit of your own conjecture to it, then pass it on. Classy.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 13:08 - Feb 20 with 1874 viewsQPRDave

Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 12:54 - Feb 20 by R_from_afar

It's frankly pathetic how the media vultures are circling, not just over us but over Arsenal too. A sad indictment of modern "values". Read a rumour, add a bit of your own conjecture to it, then pass it on. Classy.

RFA

Yeah agree......Worrying over what might happen is pointless
Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 13:24 - Feb 20 with 1811 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 15:27 - Feb 20 with 1578 viewssmegma

Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 12:54 - Feb 20 by R_from_afar

RFA

And then 'fans' repeat it on messageboards and end up believing it as they read it on the internet. And the cycle continues.
Login to get fewer ads

Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 15:52 - Feb 20 with 1458 viewswombat

theres a wheelie bin in darkest poland rocking from side to side right now with excitement at this rumour

I told them I was right , I am the oracle he shouts as a fountain of jizz slowly seeps over the sides of the bin

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 16:30 - Feb 20 with 1308 viewsMarc

Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 15:52 - Feb 20 by wombat

theres a wheelie bin in darkest poland rocking from side to side right now with excitement at this rumour

I told them I was right , I am the oracle he shouts as a fountain of jizz slowly seeps over the sides of the bin

lol
Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 16:35 - Feb 20 with 1275 viewsHAYESBOY

Well im not sure what more you need......
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Smells like a trout farm in here

Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 17:19 - Feb 20 with 1113 viewsJuzzie

Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 15:52 - Feb 20 by wombat

I'm still waiting for the announcement that Amit was leaving, "within a month"... wasn't this said some 6+ months ago?

Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 18:36 - Feb 20 with 927 viewssmegma

Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 17:19 - Feb 20 by Juzzie

I'm still waiting for the announcement that Amit was leaving, "within a month"... wasn't this said some 6+ months ago?

It will all be revealed in the book hes writing. He has publishers fighting over it all over the world apparently. Then theres his newspaper column. He knows Piers Morgan dontchaknow.
Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 18:44 - Feb 20 with 892 viewswombat

Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 18:36 - Feb 20 by smegma

It will all be revealed in the book hes writing. He has publishers fighting over it all over the world apparently. Then theres his newspaper column. He knows Piers Morgan dontchaknow.

What you mean juzz AMIT hasn't gone yet !!!!!!! well feck me with a large broom handle that's a supprise I thought it was a done deal at least 6 months ago .

Maybe he has gone and he's told tony he's playing hide and seek and tony is still looking ?

Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 18:47 - Feb 20 with 878 viewsWrightUp5hit___

The wrong end of a shitty stick being grasped re: the elsewhere mentioned, Fernandes and Amit funded Air Asia India venture perhaps?

Got this image in my mind of that arse Morgan being caught short, while on jolly in Poland, and pissing all over gently rocking wheelie bin.
Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 19:28 - Feb 20 with 785 viewstoreqpr

This was they had a interview with mark Bowen and could not discuss QPR because hes having legal issues after liveing us
Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 19:36 - Feb 20 with 745 viewswombat

Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 19:28 - Feb 20 by toreqpr

This was they had a interview with mark Bowen and could not discuss QPR because hes having legal issues after liveing us

Can't imagine what issues he'd be having , didn't he come out with the statement we don't bother doing any practice in how to defend ? NO LEGAL ISSUSE THERE sacked for being fecking useless

Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 20:15 - Feb 20 with 641 viewsthame_hoops

Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 19:36 - Feb 20 by wombat

Can't imagine what issues he'd be having , didn't he come out with the statement we don't bother doing any practice in how to defend ? NO LEGAL ISSUSE THERE sacked for being fecking useless

Mark Bowen came across as an idiot, a pointless interview
Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 21:12 - Feb 20 with 524 viewswombat

Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 20:15 - Feb 20 by thame_hoops

Mark Bowen came across as an idiot, a pointless interview

And a very well paid person for on the face of it doing feck all every day to improve the team , think he also said we don't know what's wrong with the team .

I'd love to meet MH one day soon fecking idiots

Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 21:28 - Feb 20 with 488 viewsCiderwithRsie

Something Happening Behind The Scenes on 19:36 - Feb 20 by wombat

I imagine that as part of his pay-off he signed a standard letter agreeing not to discuss the club in any form - both to cover any suggestion he was unfairly dismissed but also company confidentiality. Pretty standard form in any business. If QPR had hundreds of millions spare would you want footballers' agents knowing that? Alternatively if the club's down to the last few quid, would you want rival bidders for players knowing that?

If QPR let him go on terms that allowed any discussion of the company's finances then the personnel dept. would be guilty of Paldiniesque levels of unprofessionalism.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024