Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Townsend 17:17 - Mar 9 with 684 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Whatever happens at the end of the season, please try and sign this guy up. He is bloody amazing, been my MOTM three times already this season, skill, pace, shot. He has everything , fantastic player

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Townsend on 17:20 - Mar 9 with 661 viewscheeseydane

I was going to say this before today. Tidy player.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Townsend on 17:23 - Mar 9 with 637 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Spurs will need him when Bale gets poached

It's got to be Yarg

Townsend on 17:49 - Mar 9 with 553 viewsCHUBBS

Really reminds me of Andy Sinton does Andros.He has so much ability but also has the work ethic thats required to be a success.
He would be a fantastic signing that will only be possible if we stay up.
Townsend on 17:49 - Mar 9 with 555 viewswaveydave

Townsend on 17:23 - Mar 9 by Cornish_oooRRRR

Spurs will need him when Bale gets poached

yh I expect they will want to keep him and he will also probably prefer playing around the top 6 than with us lol
Townsend on 18:21 - Mar 9 with 489 viewsbaz_qpr

If I had one criticism it's that he comes inside to often and needs to create more for the strikers especially crossing.

Found it bizarre to have two wingers on the pitch neither of whom can cross or take a set piece so a full back ends up doing it. Cost us the first goal IMHO as Boswinga would have normally covered danios failure to win the header which led to the break.
Townsend on 18:37 - Mar 9 with 439 viewsstansleftfoot

They are both young, Andros only has a left foot, Hoillet always wants to come inside, we only have one player in the box, neither of them gets to the goal-line, the early diagonal ball is never an option with Zamora in the box.
Andros Townsend's strength for us is his youth and his willingness to make something happen, his inclination is always to get a shot away.....Thankfully!!! More please, the same applies to Junior.
The success of playing two wingers and pushing Bosingwa and Fabio up is that it nullifies the oppositions full backs, so its both offensive and defensive, they both work hard!
The Hughes two ranks of four was never going to score goals, Harry has rebuilt confidence by his run of draws but now we must step up, in many ways getting shots away is a better option as our central midfield is so porous that a cross into the box almost guarantees lost possession....the ball is better in the stand, net, or making the keeper save....
Townsend on 19:34 - Mar 9 with 347 viewsbosh67

I think Rangers should chip into Bale's £140K a week at Spurs and look to keep Townsend permanently. What a player.

He is potentially another Bale. He hasn't got the pace of Bale but the ball is stuck to his foot and players seem to slip and slide the wrong way like Playstation players when he runs at them. Great use of the ball and great awareness. At 21 he's sensational. He's good wide but I think he could be utterly devastating in the middle. He and Bosingwa were the difference today in an all round good performance from the team.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Townsend on 19:54 - Mar 9 with 289 viewsstansleftfoot

Yup, I saw a smile on Bosingwa's face at one point which is a good sign, he's a cool aloof character and refuses to go to ground and will try to nick the ball rather than the heavy tackle.
Between him and Townsend they seemed to get loads of free kicks from that side of the pitch.
Equally when we went 2-1 up possession and taking the pace off the game was vital, they did that at this Ellerslie side of the pitch.
Good sign's for QPR, Bosingwa's free kicks could have been hit flatter and with more pace but heyho! It's QPR we're talking about, can't have everything! but 3 goals is a massive step up after averaging .75 a game so far....
Login to get fewer ads

Townsend on 19:58 - Mar 9 with 269 viewsyankranger

He is quality. I don't think we have a shot at keeping him, sort of like when we had Kyle Walker. But I will enjoy it while we have him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024