Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London Call In 21:27 - May 2 with 1537 viewsdaveB

well worth a watch, Fernandes saying all the right things

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/32254853
London Call In on 21:32 - May 2 with 1497 viewsdaveB

few brief highlights, he always wanted a young team but the managers wanted premier league experience which he agreed with but now we are down it is time to do things properly.

New stadium is happening, positive meetings this week

Would rather a division 3 player who wants to fight and play for qpr than a big name in the future

sounds like a few of the younger players will feature this weekend

samba sounds like he is staying but anyone who wants to go can go, he said those hoping to go to a world cup may want to go

highest paid player is on 65k a week

season ticket prices out next week

London Call In on 21:48 - May 2 with 1444 viewsdaveB

new shirts out soon, lotto deal ends in 2014, currently have adidas, nike, warrior and lotto bidding for the contract

London Call In on 21:51 - May 2 with 1433 viewsNorthernr

London Call In on 21:48 - May 2 by daveB

new shirts out soon, lotto deal ends in 2014, currently have adidas, nike, warrior and lotto bidding for the contract

And hopefully they finish in that order!
London Call In on 22:21 - May 2 with 1329 viewsHunterhoop

London Call In on 21:32 - May 2 by daveB

few brief highlights, he always wanted a young team but the managers wanted premier league experience which he agreed with but now we are down it is time to do things properly.

New stadium is happening, positive meetings this week

Would rather a division 3 player who wants to fight and play for qpr than a big name in the future

sounds like a few of the younger players will feature this weekend

samba sounds like he is staying but anyone who wants to go can go, he said those hoping to go to a world cup may want to go

highest paid player is on 65k a week

season ticket prices out next week

Nice. Cheers Dave.

All the right noises. I hope as a result we asses someone like Faurlin. Mid-20s, long term contract, motivated, etc and if need be, he overrules 'Arry.

I also hope we truly do look 'within' first before signing loads of new players. Diakite is another. Fits the bill in terms of young, works hard, potential, etc

And yes, Adidas as would be great!
London Call In on 22:35 - May 2 with 1284 viewsElHoop

I think that he said something along the lines that if players wanted to leave then they'd have to take any hit as regards wages, we wouldn't be helping them out - would rather spend the money on the new stadium.
London Call In on 22:54 - May 2 with 1218 viewsderbyhoop

Refreshingly open. I certainly got the impression he is in for the long haul. Acknowledging mistakes and willing to learn from them.
If the majority of his plans come to fruition we're in for exciting times.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

London Call In on 23:13 - May 2 with 1158 viewsGetMeRangers

London Call In on 22:54 - May 2 by derbyhoop

Refreshingly open. I certainly got the impression he is in for the long haul. Acknowledging mistakes and willing to learn from them.
If the majority of his plans come to fruition we're in for exciting times.

Tends to always being exciting following the Rs... never more than three weeks away from a new controversy!

I presume you are hoping for more cheery times
London Call In on 07:16 - May 3 with 1017 viewsDejR_vu

TF is a legend

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Login to get fewer ads

London Call In on 08:47 - May 3 with 927 viewsAgedR

It sounds like TF has been reading one of Clive's pieces,

"Young hungry players"

"Players who join because they are excited at the prospect of playing for QPR"

Of course, actions do speak louder than words and I'm not sure that Harry fits with these aspirations.

But, it could be worse, we could have an absentee landlord, flogging chickens thousands of miles away.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

London Call In on 09:14 - May 3 with 876 viewsNathanNI

I'd be like a dog with two dicks if we get an adidas kit, but it would make things right in the world, at least a little bit.

Can we PLEASE have the red piping back too. Cheers.

Other stuff sounds promising.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
London Call In on 09:44 - May 3 with 823 viewsbarbicanranger

London Call In on 21:51 - May 2 by Northernr

And hopefully they finish in that order!

hear hear
London Call In on 10:42 - May 3 with 776 viewsTW_R

He also said the club have met with Faurlin's manager and TF would love to have him back next season. Apparently Ale is very fit and is desperate to be playing again.

If we can get him back to how he played in our promotion season it could be good.
London Call In on 10:53 - May 3 with 764 viewsJuzzie

London Call In on 22:35 - May 2 by ElHoop

I think that he said something along the lines that if players wanted to leave then they'd have to take any hit as regards wages, we wouldn't be helping them out - would rather spend the money on the new stadium.

Damn fking right. Earning £65k+ a week and players want 'help' with their wages if they move to another club.

They need shooting, the bloody lot of them.

London Call In on 11:04 - May 3 with 746 viewsTW_R

He also said he wants the fans involved with the new stadium. He wants somewhere with atmosphere and not just a bowl.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024