Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor 11:12 - Jul 22 with 1895 viewsdoogi55

easy jet fly there
Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 11:21 - Jul 22 with 1853 viewsTacticalR

I don't get it...has Turkey become a dumping ground for all our toxic waste?

Air hostess clique

Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 11:24 - Jul 22 with 1821 viewstoboboly

Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 11:21 - Jul 22 by TacticalR

I don't get it...has Turkey become a dumping ground for all our toxic waste?

Lets hope so.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 11:26 - Jul 22 with 1813 viewsimustbemad

The more I think of it the more mad I become. Who the fcuk sanctioned the signing of this gobshite? Just want him gone. You can be sure he comes out of this better than QPR. Will be a perfect start to the week but won't hold my breath.
Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 11:36 - Jul 22 with 1765 viewsJuzzie

Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 11:26 - Jul 22 by imustbemad

The more I think of it the more mad I become. Who the fcuk sanctioned the signing of this gobshite? Just want him gone. You can be sure he comes out of this better than QPR. Will be a perfect start to the week but won't hold my breath.

Problem is, him and his agent probably said all the right things when they sat down with QPR. Boswingwa CAN play, we know that and the club probably knows it.

How were anyone expected to know he's turn into a right spoilt, sulky, petulant, brat once things got tough and decided not to put the effort in.

Does the OP know if it's a loan or permamnent signing?

Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 11:48 - Jul 22 with 1709 viewsTacticalR

Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 11:24 - Jul 22 by toboboly

Lets hope so.

But doesn't this contravene UN regulations?

Air hostess clique

Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 11:59 - Jul 22 with 1645 viewsjonno

Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 11:36 - Jul 22 by Juzzie

Problem is, him and his agent probably said all the right things when they sat down with QPR. Boswingwa CAN play, we know that and the club probably knows it.

How were anyone expected to know he's turn into a right spoilt, sulky, petulant, brat once things got tough and decided not to put the effort in.

Which is why of course, until players can be sacked (contract terminated), due to lack of effort and "failing to fulfil their duties" then football will continue to be held to ransom by the many wasters masquerading as players that it currently has. Why should a footballer not be subject to the same level of expectation from their employer as the rest of us? If I refuse to work - or make little or no effort - for my employer I would expect to be sacked. Why should that be any different for a footballer?
Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 12:08 - Jul 22 with 1593 viewsRblockPrior

ha ye right Il believe that when I see it

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 12:09 - Jul 22 with 1586 viewsRs_Holy

Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 11:59 - Jul 22 by jonno

Which is why of course, until players can be sacked (contract terminated), due to lack of effort and "failing to fulfil their duties" then football will continue to be held to ransom by the many wasters masquerading as players that it currently has. Why should a footballer not be subject to the same level of expectation from their employer as the rest of us? If I refuse to work - or make little or no effort - for my employer I would expect to be sacked. Why should that be any different for a footballer?

An incredible lack of professionalism, respect for the club, the fans and his team mates.

What I find even more strange is the bloke is not a kid any more... He will be 31 next month. I suppose some people never grow up.

I will crack open a celebratory beer if this move comes off.
Login to get fewer ads

Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 12:11 - Jul 22 with 1575 viewsTacticalR

Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 11:36 - Jul 22 by Juzzie

Judging a player by what his agent says about him is probably not the way to go.

Air hostess clique

Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 12:11 - Jul 22 with 1572 viewsNorthernr

I've never understood why this doesn't happen. Why don't football clubs have disciplinary procedures leading to sackings - we'd have a clear case with Barton for example.
Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 12:15 - Jul 22 with 1545 viewsJuzzie

Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 12:11 - Jul 22 by Northernr

I've never understood why this doesn't happen. Why don't football clubs have disciplinary procedures leading to sackings - we'd have a clear case with Barton for example.

I'm sure Gordon Taylor has had a lot to do with why clubs can't.

Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 12:46 - Jul 22 with 1388 viewsTonto

Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 11:26 - Jul 22 by imustbemad

At the time we were crying out for a right back. Onuha's mum had just died (or was in her final throws) - RIP btw, and he was available - on a free. I vaguely remember trying to play Diakite out there in one match (or did i dream that?)

the sanctioning of the transfer wasnt the issue - it was the guy's attitude once he got here. he showed a fraction of the application he showed at Chelsea and clearly lacked motivation.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 12:56 - Jul 22 with 1341 viewsDesertBoot

Planet football is like no other. "The Untouchables".

Wish I could be like David Watts

Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 13:12 - Jul 22 with 1276 viewsQPR_John

Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 12:11 - Jul 22 by Northernr

It would require all clubs to introduce this unilaterally and I cannot see that happening so clubs who introduced such options would find it very difficult to attract players
Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 13:17 - Jul 22 with 1247 viewsPhilmyRs

The problem has always been for every Bosignwa or Barton, there’s a Suarez or Terry. 2 players your lumbered with and no other club want, and 2 players that should you sack would soon spring up on good money at a rival team.

Had I acted like Suarez has over the last year or two, I would have been dismissed, no question. It’s all very well taking the attitude that players bought on frees, eating into the clubs wage bill and not giving a sh*t should have contracts terminated, but the same would have to apply to the mavericks, they players that you turn up to watch, the players you can sell to make your club money. Our very own Adel Taarabt could be given his marching orders if we took this approach.

In the end, no club will go down this road. If they did we would see a big increase in discrimination cases and unfair dismissals, unless all players were treated the same. But as I said, would clubs sack a £30mn asset to stick to company code, or contact Sam Allardyce and try and strike a deal?

I would like to see it happen though, players such as Barton and Bosingwa sacked for unprofessional behaviour. The only way it possibly could happen is if contracts (e.g no sell on value) were stopped and all players were permanently able to move between clubs having given a months notice. In a way this would also be bringing Footballers into line with other professions.
Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 13:26 - Jul 22 with 1195 viewsJuzzie

There does seem to be a need for changes but having players being able to move with a months notice will just be a disaster. It'll cause all sorts of problems at both ends of the table especially as the season draws to a close.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 14:26 - Jul 22 with 1074 viewsbosh67

Hopefully this can happen quickly. If not I suggest a whip round to help it happen quickly.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 14:45 - Jul 22 with 1019 views100percent

Straight away for the record, I'm no fan of boswinga - but the posts above do beg the question about performance....
So how would you measure the good or bad performance of a player?? In his circumstance, would it be based on the number of tackles, interceptions and balls blocked??
On that basis, how would you then measure the performance of someone like Mackie - clearly a fans favourite but incapable of tarpping a ball and running with it at his feet.....
I think I've said it before, but a lot of it is also perception - especially fans perception - playing devils advocate here, you could argue that boswinga refused to be on the bench because he was so pissed off with being dropped - obviously, his performances afterwards did not exhibit a tendency to over perform when he next got the choice but if it was Adel or Hill that had stropped after being dropped, our attitude might have been different...
just a thought, of course.....
Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 14:47 - Jul 22 with 1011 viewstoboboly

Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 11:48 - Jul 22 by TacticalR

But doesn't this contravene UN regulations?

Bosingwa certainly does....it's against my human rights watching him play.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 08:29 - Jul 23 with 778 viewsWokingR

Best news all week !

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 08:36 - Jul 23 with 759 viewsRs_Holy

Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 14:45 - Jul 22 by 100percent

Straight away for the record, I'm no fan of boswinga - but the posts above do beg the question about performance....
So how would you measure the good or bad performance of a player?? In his circumstance, would it be based on the number of tackles, interceptions and balls blocked??
On that basis, how would you then measure the performance of someone like Mackie - clearly a fans favourite but incapable of tarpping a ball and running with it at his feet.....
I think I've said it before, but a lot of it is also perception - especially fans perception - playing devils advocate here, you could argue that boswinga refused to be on the bench because he was so pissed off with being dropped - obviously, his performances afterwards did not exhibit a tendency to over perform when he next got the choice but if it was Adel or Hill that had stropped after being dropped, our attitude might have been different...
just a thought, of course.....

for me its about effort, application and attitude.

If you are trying to compare Bosingwa and Mackie they are poles apart on these 3 criteria.

Boswinga on verge of joining Trabzonspor on 11:27 - Jul 23 with 662 viewsrsonist

Only at Rangers could they harsh the buzz on a pure joy like this by signing Karl Henry the same day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024