Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peter O'Sullivan 17:20 - Jul 29 with 1181 viewsYorkRanger

The voice of horse racing for many - sadly died today

RIP
Peter O'Sullivan on 19:12 - Jul 29 with 1128 viewsMrSheen

Reunited with Attivo at last!

One of a group of horsey toffs, with Julian Wilson, Lord Oaksey and Raymond Brookes-Ward and Dorian Williams in show jumping (!), it's hard to imagine them getting on telly these days. I knew very little about horses and probably cared less, but their knowledge and enthusiasm made for surprisingly good viewing. Cornelius Lysaght on the radio is the closest now I think.
Peter O'Sullivan on 19:32 - Jul 29 with 1115 viewswestberksr

Peter O'Sullivan on 19:12 - Jul 29 by MrSheen

Reunited with Attivo at last!

One of a group of horsey toffs, with Julian Wilson, Lord Oaksey and Raymond Brookes-Ward and Dorian Williams in show jumping (!), it's hard to imagine them getting on telly these days. I knew very little about horses and probably cared less, but their knowledge and enthusiasm made for surprisingly good viewing. Cornelius Lysaght on the radio is the closest now I think.

good shout MrSheen

Just got back from Goodwood and hadn't heard the sad news. A real gent who loved the game and everyone in it loved him; will be sorely missed.

Clare Balding's not fit to tie his shoelaces!

RIP
Peter O'Sullivan on 19:51 - Jul 29 with 1098 viewsNoDiddley

RIP Peter O'SULLEVAN
Peter O'Sullivan on 19:58 - Jul 29 with 1091 viewsbosh67

RIP to a man who has finally passed the finishing line.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Peter O'Sullivan on 21:17 - Jul 29 with 1062 viewsMrSheen

Nice obituary. Would never have guessed he was a Kerryman!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/11771322/Sir-Peter-OSullevan-obituary
Peter O'Sullivan on 21:36 - Jul 29 with 1048 viewsMonahoop

I care nothing for horse racing, but O' Sullivan was a great commentator and spokesman for the sport. His rise in vocal tempos as the horses approached the finish line were unforgetable. Oddly I thought he passed away years ago. 97, a good innings. RIP

There aint half been some clever bastards.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024