Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Emerson of Emerson Lake and Palmer Dies 20:12 - Mar 11 with 1648 viewsbosh67

71! Incredible that we have lost so much talent. RIP

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/keith-emerson-dies/?trackback=tsmclip

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Keith Emerson of Emerson Lake and Palmer Dies on 20:54 - Mar 11 with 1615 viewsderbyhoop

First group I ever went to see was The Nice at the Festival Hall. Emerson really impressive, including throwing knives into his Hammond organ.

Support was some pretentious nobodies - Yes.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Keith Emerson of Emerson Lake and Palmer Dies on 21:13 - Mar 11 with 1603 viewsShotKneesHoop

Keith Emerson of Emerson Lake and Palmer Dies on 20:54 - Mar 11 by derbyhoop

First group I ever went to see was The Nice at the Festival Hall. Emerson really impressive, including throwing knives into his Hammond organ.

Oi, Yes were shit hot. Yours is no disgrace. Classic. But hardly the theme song of anyone that's managed QPR in the last few years

The Nice? Do me a favour.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Keith Emerson of Emerson Lake and Palmer Dies on 21:17 - Mar 11 with 1601 viewsjohncharles

Keith Emerson of Emerson Lake and Palmer Dies on 20:54 - Mar 11 by derbyhoop

The Nice. That takes me back. Good mates with their roadie at the time, Eric Barret.

Strong and stable my arse.

Keith Emerson of Emerson Lake and Palmer Dies on 21:46 - Mar 11 with 1566 viewsVancouverHoop

Must have seen the Nice about half-a-dozen times in 68-69. They played several of the festivals, and one or two of the Hyde Park frees. I kinda associate them with the excitement of moving to London for the first time. Davy O'List was from Chiswick I think, West London anyhow.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2016 22:13]
Keith Emerson of Emerson Lake and Palmer Dies on 22:10 - Mar 11 with 1523 viewshorshamHoop

Karelia suite

Keith Emerson of Emerson Lake and Palmer Dies on 00:06 - Mar 12 with 1439 viewsQPR1882

R.I.P Keith emerson
Keith Emerson of Emerson Lake and Palmer Dies on 01:14 - Mar 12 with 1419 viewsJigsore

Keith Emerson of Emerson Lake and Palmer Dies on 00:06 - Mar 12 by QPR1882

R.I.P Keith emerson

BBC reporting he shot himself... wow

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Keith Emerson of Emerson Lake and Palmer Dies on 09:53 - Mar 12 with 1324 viewsDiscodroids

RIP
[Post edited 12 Mar 2016 9:55]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Keith Emerson of Emerson Lake and Palmer Dies on 09:55 - Mar 12 with 1313 viewsloftboy

For a progressive rock band their name always made me think of lawyers or accountants!

RIP

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Keith Emerson of Emerson Lake and Palmer Dies on 10:08 - Mar 12 with 1305 viewsTheBlob

The Hammond C3 will never be the same again.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Keith Emerson of Emerson Lake and Palmer Dies on 10:43 - Mar 12 with 1282 viewsbillericaydicky

Very sad especially as its reported he committed suicide.

I recall jumping around pre-pogo to tracks from Pictures at an Exhibition.

RIP.
Keith Emerson of Emerson Lake and Palmer Dies on 10:49 - Mar 12 with 1276 viewsBoston

Did Aaron Ramsey score again then, eh?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Keith Emerson of Emerson Lake and Palmer Dies on 11:03 - Mar 12 with 1261 viewsMonahoop

Prog Rock is not my cup of tea, but Keith was a character in his own right within the vast echelons of the world of Rock and Roll. Very tragic. RIP

There aint half been some clever bastards.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024