Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anthony Joshua 21:44 - Apr 27 with 3105 viewsTheBlob

SOLD OUT??????
FFS the form line is even more atrocious than his last opponent.If you bought tickets then you need your heads tested.
Breazeale will go down faster than Joan Collins in an express lift.

http://www.sportinglife.com/boxing/news/article/543/10260452/anthony-joshua-v-do

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Anthony Joshua on 22:07 - Apr 27 with 3053 viewsingeminate

Fury klitschko press conference today more interesting than next Joshua fight.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Anthony Joshua on 03:09 - Apr 28 with 2921 viewsBromleyHoop

Agree, Breazeale has next to no chance. And it's gonna be PPV! I paid to watch the Martin fight but I'll pass on this one.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Anthony Joshua on 09:00 - Apr 28 with 2759 viewsMarc

I dont think it could be anymore obvious what Hearn and Stubhub are playing at.
Fury was spot on with what he said about the man.
Anthony Joshua on 09:17 - Apr 28 with 2735 viewsRs_Holy

Anthony Joshua on 03:09 - Apr 28 by BromleyHoop

Agree, Breazeale has next to no chance. And it's gonna be PPV! I paid to watch the Martin fight but I'll pass on this one.

Depends on the undercard for me... If its as good as his previous 2 fights I may well stump up the cash again!
Anthony Joshua on 09:22 - Apr 28 with 2726 viewspaulparker

Anthony Joshua on 09:17 - Apr 28 by Rs_Holy

Depends on the undercard for me... If its as good as his previous 2 fights I may well stump up the cash again!

Hearns undercards are woeful & a con im not a great fan of Frank Warren by any means but his undercards were very good for his PPV fights
as for AJ expect him to fight a few more bums , Hearn (the Jamie redknapp/mark wright of boxing) is using him as a cash cow so don't expect any fight with Haye/Fury until another 18 months
you only have to look how Kell Brook a good fighter has gone backwards since Hearn started promoting him, the fella won a title in America but has been promoted badly by hearn who doesn't know what to do with him

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Anthony Joshua on 09:32 - Apr 28 with 2706 viewsdanehoop

Anthony Joshua on 09:22 - Apr 28 by paulparker

Hearns undercards are woeful & a con im not a great fan of Frank Warren by any means but his undercards were very good for his PPV fights
as for AJ expect him to fight a few more bums , Hearn (the Jamie redknapp/mark wright of boxing) is using him as a cash cow so don't expect any fight with Haye/Fury until another 18 months
you only have to look how Kell Brook a good fighter has gone backwards since Hearn started promoting him, the fella won a title in America but has been promoted badly by hearn who doesn't know what to do with him

I think the problem Brock has got is that no-one wants to face him because he is such a good boxer.

Never knowingly understood

Anthony Joshua on 09:35 - Apr 28 with 2702 viewsTheBlob

We got plenty of streaming feeds last time,don't for god's sake stump up £16.95 or whatever it'll be.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Anthony Joshua on 09:43 - Apr 28 with 2683 viewspaulparker

Anthony Joshua on 09:32 - Apr 28 by danehoop

I think the problem Brock has got is that no-one wants to face him because he is such a good boxer.

I agree Brook is a good fighter but he is being wasted by hearn who doesn't have a clue what to do with him , his last fight wasn't on PPV and was upstaged by Eubank Jnr on chanel 5
I don't buy the fact no one will face him either , the top boxers know that to generate the money they have to take the super fights, Brook vs Khan should be selling out Wembley this summer but Hearn being a complete greedy basteward put the kibosh on that

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Anthony Joshua on 10:40 - Apr 28 with 2635 viewsRs_Holy

Anthony Joshua on 09:22 - Apr 28 by paulparker

"Hearns undercards are woeful".... Not sure I agree....

last Joshua fight...
Lee Selby vs Eric Hunter (IBF featherweight title)
Jamie McDonnell vs Juan Alberto Rosas (WBA bantamweight title)
George Groves vs David Brophy
Brian Rose vs Matthew Macklin
Conor Benn v cant remember???

the Previous fight...
Eubank v O'Sullivan
Kevin Mitchel v Barrasso
Bellew v Masternak
Luke Campbell v Mendy
Chisora v Gospic
Mulinnaggi v Moscathelo
Anthony Joshua on 10:40 - Apr 28 with 2634 viewsingeminate

Anthony Joshua on 09:43 - Apr 28 by paulparker

I agree Brook is a good fighter but he is being wasted by hearn who doesn't have a clue what to do with him , his last fight wasn't on PPV and was upstaged by Eubank Jnr on chanel 5
I don't buy the fact no one will face him either , the top boxers know that to generate the money they have to take the super fights, Brook vs Khan should be selling out Wembley this summer but Hearn being a complete greedy basteward put the kibosh on that

Brook is slightly different though given his stabbing plus other injuries.

Hearn hasn't land a big fight, but he can point to some pretty unusual extenuating circumstances.

Plus nobody saw Khan Alvarez coming.

Some awesome fights coming up.

Fury Klitschko
Khan Alvarez
Povetkin Wilder
Frampton Santa Cruz

And pick of the bunch Ward Kovalev

Can't remember so many top fights scheduled - great year for boxing!

Anthony Joshua on 10:42 - Apr 28 with 2629 viewsingeminate

Anthony Joshua on 10:40 - Apr 28 by Rs_Holy

last Joshua fight...

the Previous fight...
Eubank v O'Sullivan
Kevin Mitchel v Barrasso
Bellew v Masternak
Luke Campbell v Mendy
Chisora v Gospic
Mulinnaggi v Moscathelo

Undercard for Dillian/Joshua delivered, not sure I'd agree that the Martin fight did - no memorable fights.

Anthony Joshua on 11:17 - Apr 28 with 2592 viewsBromleyHoop

Anthony Joshua on 09:17 - Apr 28 by Rs_Holy

Hearn is already saying it's going to be a big undercard but I'm afraid Groves v Martin Murray doesn't excite me. Also I wouldn't say Hearn put the kybosh on Brook v Khan. I felt Khan clearly didn't want the fight.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Anthony Joshua on 11:25 - Apr 28 with 2587 viewspaulparker

Anthony Joshua on 10:40 - Apr 28 by Rs_Holy

last Joshua fight...

the Previous fight...
Eubank v O'Sullivan
Kevin Mitchel v Barrasso
Bellew v Masternak
Luke Campbell v Mendy
Chisora v Gospic
Mulinnaggi v Moscathelo

what about the undercards for Bellew vs Cleverley & Frampton vs quigg ?
awful stuff and those fights were not even PPV standard either
Hearns undercard for the AJ vs Whyte was only saved by Eubank jnr otherwise it would have been a snoozefest

Anthony Joshua on 11:29 - Apr 28 with 2582 viewssimmo

Making all of these non competitive Joshua fights PPV is really starting to take the piss. By all means handle his career and trajectory in the right way, but don;t make us pay for every step of the way... If you really want to make it a golden era for British boxing, serve it to the masses....

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Anthony Joshua on 11:55 - Apr 28 with 2556 viewsichbinnaughty

Anthony Joshua on 11:29 - Apr 28 by simmo

Making all of these non competitive Joshua fights PPV is really starting to take the piss. By all means handle his career and trajectory in the right way, but don;t make us pay for every step of the way... If you really want to make it a golden era for British boxing, serve it to the masses....

^THIS^

I already hand over notes-a-plenty to fckn Sky. They should only make the top top fights box office.
Channel 5 are getting it right - bring boxing to the masses and rekindle the publics interest in it.
This is where I think Mick Hennessy is getting it right. And maybe Tommy Gilmour.
Anthony Joshua on 13:22 - Apr 28 with 2475 viewstraininvain

Anthony Joshua on 22:07 - Apr 27 by ingeminate

Fury klitschko press conference today more interesting than next Joshua fight.

Needs to be given the sh1tness of the last fight between Fury vs Klitschko.

Fury's the Jose Mourinho of boxing...
Anthony Joshua on 13:46 - Apr 28 with 2450 viewsTripper

Anthony Joshua on 11:29 - Apr 28 by simmo

All due to the fact that are paying far more than they should be for Premier League football. They are desperate to milk any area they can.
Anthony Joshua on 14:08 - Apr 28 with 2416 viewsingeminate

Anthony Joshua on 11:25 - Apr 28 by paulparker

what about the undercards for Bellew vs Cleverley & Frampton vs quigg ?
awful stuff and those fights were not even PPV standard either
Hearns undercard for the AJ vs Whyte was only saved by Eubank jnr otherwise it would have been a snoozefest

Agreed about hearn's undercards. Too many prospects vs no hope journeymen.

That said the Whyte undercard was anything but dull!

Biggish upset with Luke Campbell losing, not sure how you could call Mitchell barroso boring and the Bellew Masternak fight was pretty engrossing too.

I'm no huge fan of Hearne's and despite what sky might pretend pretty much all the best boxing coming up isn't on it anyway, but still credit where it's due and the Joshua/Whyte undercard and main event was a tremendous night of boxing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024