Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question to ticketing... 11:55 - Sep 11 with 8816 viewsSlimmel

Hello together,

my wife and me visit London next week and we plan to watch the football game QPR vs. Millwall on 09/19/2018. We registered our account at the ticketing portal today , but it is not possible to book the tickets online ( maybe due the special restrictions for the game ?).

Issue is ...

There are errors on the page

Unfortunately, one or more items in your basket is assigned to a newly registered client, which is not allowed.

What does it mean?
Can someone help me?

Regards
Slimmel

Question to ticketing... on 12:17 - Sep 11 with 8780 viewsWokingR

It probably means they think you are a Millwall fan trying to get into the home end.
For certain games (Always Millwall) you need to have been registered for a number of months in advance.
Question to ticketing... on 12:31 - Sep 11 with 8746 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Question to ticketing... on 12:17 - Sep 11 by WokingR

It probably means they think you are a Millwall fan trying to get into the home end.
For certain games (Always Millwall) you need to have been registered for a number of months in advance.

+1 to that.
Question to ticketing... on 13:13 - Sep 11 with 8687 viewsSlimmel

Question to ticketing... on 12:17 - Sep 11 by WokingR

Ok, then i understand the issue.
Thanks a lot for the quick response.

Is there a chance to get tickets on the game day directly at the stadium?

Regards
Slimmel
Question to ticketing... on 13:18 - Sep 11 with 8677 viewsstowmarketrange

Question to ticketing... on 13:13 - Sep 11 by Slimmel

Ok, then i understand the issue.
Thanks a lot for the quick response.

Is there a chance to get tickets on the game day directly at the stadium?

Regards
Slimmel

As it is a live Sky game there will be loads of empty seats for the game.We used to sell spare tickets on the twickets website for normally less than the full price.It is usually people with tickets who can’t go anymore.That might be worth checking.
Question to ticketing... on 13:39 - Sep 11 with 8612 viewsNorthernr

I would give the box office a ring and explain the situation to them, they'll probably sell you one over the phone. Or email boxoffice@qpr.co.uk and explain the situation there with a contact phone number, they're usually quite quick to come back to you.

Expect it to be all ticket on the night despite the empty spaces. Always a few extra ticketing restrictions for Millwall.

If all of that fails come back to us on here and I'll see what I can do.
Question to ticketing... on 13:41 - Sep 11 with 8599 viewsSlimmel

Question to ticketing... on 13:18 - Sep 11 by stowmarketrange

As it is a live Sky game there will be loads of empty seats for the game.We used to sell spare tickets on the twickets website for normally less than the full price.It is usually people with tickets who can’t go anymore.That might be worth checking.

Thanks for the tip

We will try it ....

Regards
Slimmel
Question to ticketing... on 13:47 - Sep 11 with 8580 viewshopphoops

Question to ticketing... on 13:39 - Sep 11 by Northernr

I would give the box office a ring and explain the situation to them, they'll probably sell you one over the phone. Or email boxoffice@qpr.co.uk and explain the situation there with a contact phone number, they're usually quite quick to come back to you.

Expect it to be all ticket on the night despite the empty spaces. Always a few extra ticketing restrictions for Millwall.

If all of that fails come back to us on here and I'll see what I can do.

This from a Millwall forum includes some key words not to use in that phonecall. Can you spot them?
https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/david-beckham-and-the-two-rus

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Question to ticketing... on 13:53 - Sep 11 with 8559 viewsBklynRanger

As long as 'Slim Mel' doesn't turn out to be 'Millwall Mel', scourge of Bermondsey and devoted inflictor of pain to slightly apathetic lower middle class professionals...

Only joking - welcome Mel! (I hope.....)
Login to get fewer ads

Question to ticketing... on 00:46 - Sep 12 with 8348 viewstimcocking

Any problems, i always try calling the box office.

There are often problems.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024