Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right system, right players, right result - Report 18:11 - Oct 3 with 2110 viewsNorthernr

Right system, right players, right result - Report 3rd Oct 2018 18:10
QPR changed shape, and outcome, at Reading on Tuesday night, with Toni Leistner's first goal for the club sealing a much deserved and needed three points. 17

Right system, right players, right result - Report on 21:01 - Oct 3 with 1694 viewsbosh67

I've watched the pass from Wells straight through the Reading defence to Eze and the lung buster run to be on the end of it. If that had gone in it would have been one of our all time best goals. He's one hell of a player. Desperate for him to get THAT goal.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Right system, right players, right result - Report on 21:04 - Oct 3 with 1682 viewsted_hendrix

Paul Clements thoughts.
"It wasn't very good, it's a very disappointing evening.
"I thought the first half we didn't play well at all, I thought we looked leggy and I tried to make a few changes to freshen it up after Saturday's game.
"I have to take responsibility, I probably didn't get the line-up right from the start and we didn't play well tactically either.
"The spaces were too open and we gave them too many opportunities from set pieces. Maybe we could've got away with a draw, but I would still be making the same observation that we didn't play very well."

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Right system, right players, right result - Report on 23:13 - Oct 3 with 1452 viewsqprd

good win

was happy to see qpr get a bit cynical towards the end of the match- eze took about 40 seconds to come off, lumley took ages for his goal kicks. its not necessarily the way the game should be played, but its good to see qpr see out a match for a change

mclarens subs were fine, though perhaps scowen and wzolek could have come on 5-10 minutes earlier to manage the rough patch when we were dropping too deep

i still think mclaren needs to be creative and figure out how to get BOS some minutes. you cant squander a young player with this much talent- he needs to be featuring more regularly, and if hes not going to start, mclaren has to make some effort to find him minutes off the bench so he doesnt disengage. we could have easily brought on BOS to lead the line when wells came off to provide a counterattacking outlet...

at some point hes going to need to play
Right system, right players, right result - Report on 01:10 - Oct 4 with 1352 viewsDavieQPR

MacLaren seems frightened to lose. Goes far too deep and defensive after scoring one goal. That's why B O S will only get a chance if we are chasing a game. He also seems to make his subs too late to make much of a difference.
P.S. Hope the Mods ban anyone who says sack MacLaren and bring Bruce in..
Right system, right players, right result - Report on 06:13 - Oct 4 with 1263 viewsdanehoop

Right system, right players, right result - Report on 01:10 - Oct 4 by DavieQPR

MacLaren seems frightened to lose. Goes far too deep and defensive after scoring one goal. That's why B O S will only get a chance if we are chasing a game. He also seems to make his subs too late to make much of a difference.
P.S. Hope the Mods ban anyone who says sack MacLaren and bring Bruce in..

Sack MacLaren and bring Bruce in.

Never knowingly understood

Right system, right players, right result - Report on 11:05 - Oct 4 with 1041 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Right system, right players, right result - Report on 21:04 - Oct 3 by ted_hendrix

Paul Clements thoughts.
"It wasn't very good, it's a very disappointing evening.
"I thought the first half we didn't play well at all, I thought we looked leggy and I tried to make a few changes to freshen it up after Saturday's game.
"I have to take responsibility, I probably didn't get the line-up right from the start and we didn't play well tactically either.
"The spaces were too open and we gave them too many opportunities from set pieces. Maybe we could've got away with a draw, but I would still be making the same observation that we didn't play very well."

...and my name is Paul and I doubt anyone christened with such a name will ever beat McClaren.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024