Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monsignor Warburton 22:47 - Aug 31 with 1479 viewsnumptydumpty

A very fine fellow

Have to say the turnaround since this man has been in charge has been seriously impressive

A man that has done well in two of his previous three management roles previously and I think whilst he is with us he will begin to build up a very solid reputation as a man who likes his players to entertain but with the organisation to get results

It was very sensible to keep Eustace as well as we did improve under this guy at end of last season and its sesnible to go with people and players who he knows what they can bring to the table

Whoever managed to get so many players into the club - most very early in the window - that was seriously impressive business

The only slight failing was inability to get in another centre back - so am sure in January that will be the main priority as beyond the three that played today there is not much else at the club currently.

Our attackers especially seem very exciting and I cant say there have been many qpr teams I have known in recent times with such potential

In the preseason I was most definitely pleased with the style shown - its good to see a rangers team which plays in the style of how we all believe our team should play.

We do pay for our seats with the hope of being entertained as well as results and glad this has been evident in our team also.

Mark Warburton seems a very level headed guy and speaks sense also.

We had holloway who for all his passion just seem to react on occasions like a fan and his unpredictability was also a worry and then we had mclaren whose teams and their performances were just deadly dull.

If Warburton had been Italian or Spanish I feel he probably would have had a premiership mangement opportunity by now - is he a lot worse than a Pulis or a Bruce - perhaps not.

I am certain the managment team are very aware that centre back and possibly one extra centre mid is where we need to focus in January and lets see where this season takes us.

Playing decent football, an attack that are all firing and linking up well and couple of comeback performances also.

And for all his entertaining anecdotes in post match interviews I much prefer the assuredness of tone and words that Warburton says as opposed to loose cannons of years gone by.

I should imagine the younger players in particular can be brought on from this man being in charge

Certainly a very impressive turnaround in squad, results and performances.

All good !!!

Lets hope this continues in this fashion going forwards

Well happy myself. Keep going Hovis !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Monsignor Warburton on 01:53 - Sep 1 with 1232 viewstimcocking

Indubitably. Remarkable thus far and i really was more worried than i can remember beforehand. Had to have been one of the hardest jobs in football. Could still go either way, though, so i'll hit the gong and burn some incense in the Temple, should help.

Just mentioning, i think you may have broken the world record for the amount of paragraphs/words...
Monsignor Warburton on 04:05 - Sep 1 with 1161 viewsozexile

Very impressive. Let's hope the the powers that be hold their nerve when we see a bit of a downturn.
Monsignor Warburton on 08:35 - Sep 1 with 897 viewsnix

Monsignor Warburton on 04:05 - Sep 1 by ozexile

Very impressive. Let's hope the the powers that be hold their nerve when we see a bit of a downturn.

It's up to the fans to hold their nerve too. The twitter brigade and the booing fans definitely influence uncle Tony.

And like a lot of fans of other clubs in this division, we've also got a substantial minority' that think because we were once playing good football in the Premier we are somehow owed something. I still think we need to be patient and build.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024