Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evening Standard Article 11:56 - Oct 14 with 2459 viewsQPRSteve

Wonders will never cease. the Sub-Standard has actually written about us. Must be a slow news day.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/qpr-special-report-les-ferdinand-amit-
Evening Standard Article on 15:17 - Oct 14 with 2055 viewsextratimeR

It's been a long time since I've read anything decent about us in the "Sub".

Good comment by Les and Amit, we are now projecting a much more positive image about the Club.
Evening Standard Article on 18:02 - Oct 14 with 1789 viewskernowhoop

So did the Daily Telegraph today - a very good interview with Tony Fernandes. The club's PR machine is in action and rightly so. Bonds anyone?
Evening Standard Article on 20:07 - Oct 14 with 1555 viewsCiderwithRsie

It is the End Times. Stand by for War, Death, Pestilence and Famine playing in Fulham's back four, election of the Anti-Pope, heavy downpours of frogs in the Blackburn game, etc and so on.
Evening Standard Article on 20:09 - Oct 14 with 1546 viewsCiderwithRsie

Seriously though, quite interesting to see Amit featuring heavily in that interview - seems quite a time since we've heard much from him, maybe the Mittals are stepping up their interest.
Evening Standard Article on 20:31 - Oct 14 with 1491 viewsAntti_Heinola

Evening Standard Article on 20:09 - Oct 14 by CiderwithRsie

Seriously though, quite interesting to see Amit featuring heavily in that interview - seems quite a time since we've heard much from him, maybe the Mittals are stepping up their interest.

I don't think they're interested in investing much, but I do think Amit genuinely has great affection for the club and enjoys being involved.

Bare bones.

Evening Standard Article on 21:01 - Oct 14 with 1393 viewsLanhoop

Ruben and Sir Les are on the Athletic Football business podcast today too. Ruben well worth listening to, comes across very well.
Evening Standard Article on 21:07 - Oct 14 with 1379 viewsLazyFan

Sub needs to hedge its bets after the Bees got promoted. Keep us sweet just in case we actually pull it off and enter the prem.

The problem for the Sub is if all these London clubs get in the prem, where is the remaining pages space for the non-London clubs like Manure and Chelscum?

zzzzzzzzzz

Evening Standard Article on 21:30 - Oct 14 with 1321 viewsSuperhoops2808

On the Chief's podcast called Kickback with Nedum, he does a brilliant interview with Amit - Totally engrossing and really enjoyable listen. While ever he is at the helm, the club is in safe hands in my opinion. His passion for the club is infectious.
Login to get fewer ads

Evening Standard Article on 23:50 - Oct 14 with 1122 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Great article thanks for posting.Is that really a shot from a night game at our home stadium its so dark its almost shocking.I have read all the threads about the lighting but that looks unacceptable .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024