Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP Andy 16:50 - Dec 13 with 5054 viewsTripleR

Very sad news. QPR through and through. RIP.
RIP Andy on 16:51 - Dec 13 with 5044 viewsbosh67

RIP very sad to hear this.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

RIP Andy on 16:58 - Dec 13 with 4985 viewsconnell10

Blimey I used to chat with him loads , hadn't seen him for a while....RIP Andy

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

RIP Andy on 17:05 - Dec 13 with 4933 viewslightwaterhoop

Dreadful news,Andy was a great mate of mine.I've not seen too much of him over the last few years i'm afraid but we go back a long way and had some great times together.He was a one-off all right and boy am i going to miss him.Can't believe i wont see him at QPR or the Conningham again.

RIP Andy Hay my friend and QPR Brother.
RIP Andy on 17:23 - Dec 13 with 4808 viewslightwaterhoop

Thanks for posting this TripleR i found out a couple of hours ago.Andy had'nt been in poor health as a mate of mine had recently seen at the Blackburn game i think.
and he seemed fine so it must have been sudden.
Andy was single and had a step sister but i don't know her, if anyone knows anything about funeral arrangements could they put it on this message board or pm me.It would be greatly appreciated.I'm off to raise a glass to him tonight.
RIP Andy on 17:25 - Dec 13 with 4796 viewsthemodfather

sad news RIP
RIP Andy Hays on 18:48 - Dec 13 with 4581 viewsTripleR

RIP Andy on 17:23 - Dec 13 by lightwaterhoop

Thanks for posting this TripleR i found out a couple of hours ago.Andy had'nt been in poor health as a mate of mine had recently seen at the Blackburn game i think.
and he seemed fine so it must have been sudden.
Andy was single and had a step sister but i don't know her, if anyone knows anything about funeral arrangements could they put it on this message board or pm me.It would be greatly appreciated.I'm off to raise a glass to him tonight.

He was there for the Stoke game and he was his usual self.
RIP Andy on 06:49 - Dec 14 with 4145 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Condolences to all who knew and loved him. Sorry fro your loss.
Ar dheis Dé. RIP.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

RIP Andy on 17:59 - Dec 24 with 3451 viewsTripleR

Hi All, A small group of us have sat next to Andy for the past decade in the SAR stand, he was at the Stoke game and we were all chatting away and looking forward to potentially exciting times ahead. To hear of his passing was a real shock.
Condolences to his family.
RIP Andy, QPR through and through.

Andy’s funeral details - Friday 14th January 2022 at 12 noon at East Chapel, Breakspear Crematorium, Breakspear Road, Ruislip, Middx. HA4 7SJ. Feel free to share.
Login to get fewer ads

RIP Andy on 09:02 - Dec 25 with 3023 viewslightwaterhoop

RIP Andy on 17:59 - Dec 24 by TripleR

Hi All, A small group of us have sat next to Andy for the past decade in the SAR stand, he was at the Stoke game and we were all chatting away and looking forward to potentially exciting times ahead. To hear of his passing was a real shock.
Condolences to his family.
RIP Andy, QPR through and through.

Andy’s funeral details - Friday 14th January 2022 at 12 noon at East Chapel, Breakspear Crematorium, Breakspear Road, Ruislip, Middx. HA4 7SJ. Feel free to share.

Thanks for posting the details.I will let others know next week.
RIP Andy on 08:22 - Jan 16 with 2291 viewslightwaterhoop

Great turn out from QPR fans for Andy's funeral on Friday and great that the club payed a tribute to him at the Bournemouth game.I found it all very moving.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024