Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Parkin 21:37 - Sep 17 with 2406 viewsDubaiR

Didn’t know he was one of us. Just said on the highlights QPR his team. Good man
Sam Parkin on 21:48 - Sep 17 with 2304 viewsStreathamRanger

I went to school with him. Played in the school team with him. He was a hell of a player. Carved out a half decent career as well.
Sam Parkin on 21:52 - Sep 17 with 2290 viewsflynnbo

Was good to see both him and Jamie Mackie on the other week. COYRs!!
Sam Parkin on 22:19 - Sep 17 with 2170 viewsDorse

We're everywhere. Just don't tell anyone.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Sam Parkin on 23:35 - Sep 17 with 1965 viewsTacticalR

BRENTFORD by TacticalR 8 Aug 2020 15:02
I was listening to the post-mortem on the play-off final on BBC Football Daily and Sam Parkin (ex-Swindon and Ipswich) mentioned that he was a QPR fan. He said Brentford have had a plan whereas we haven't.

Air hostess clique

Sam Parkin on 23:45 - Sep 17 with 1943 viewsEalingHoop81

When we were in the same league as Swindon it was pretty well known he was a Ranger and made it clear he’d love to play for us. We got back to the Championship and he wasn’t good really a champ striker…..
Sam Parkin on 12:14 - Sep 18 with 1411 viewsAntti_Heinola

Sam Parkin on 23:45 - Sep 17 by EalingHoop81

When we were in the same league as Swindon it was pretty well known he was a Ranger and made it clear he’d love to play for us. We got back to the Championship and he wasn’t good really a champ striker…..

yeah think he was v close to signing for us at one stage. Met him once and asked him about it and he said it nearly happened. Olly was keen at one stage I think.
Nice guy.

Bare bones.

Sam Parkin on 12:15 - Sep 18 with 1410 viewsPaddyhoops

Sam Parkin on 23:45 - Sep 17 by EalingHoop81

He is on the EFL highlights as we speak. Once again said he’s an R.
Seen the penalty appeal again from yesterday.
From our spot on the loft end it looked like a penalty but looking at the replays I’ve changed my mind. Would have been very harsh!
Sam Parkin on 15:15 - Sep 18 with 1211 viewsNorthernr

It's a shame we never got him back in the Second Division days because he scored against us all the bloody time. Mind you, Furlong wasn't a bad alternative.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024