Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away travel 18:08 - Jan 5 with 1353 viewsHayesender

I see Hull are providing their fans with free away travel for the rest of the season, courtesy of their owner.

Would be nice if our club did this for even one game a season as a thank you.

Anyway, well done the Hull owner 👏

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Away travel on 18:11 - Jan 5 with 1338 viewsqpr_1968

nice touch.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Away travel on 18:37 - Jan 5 with 1275 viewsnix

It would be nice but we also have to remember that Hull have sold €70 million worth of players in the last five years, including McGuire, Clucas, Lewis-Potter and Bowen. I know they've bought people in too but they're probably in a very different financial situation to us.

If we sold an Eze every year, I think we'd find the Board could afford to be a lot more generous. We were also stuffed by Covid happening just after we sold Eze, who was for us a once in a generation sale.
Away travel on 20:24 - Jan 5 with 1148 viewsstowmarketrange

Our club can’t even lay on a 2nd coach to fleetwood so that our fans can get to see the game.I said on a previous thread that our club has lost millions to players who didn’t give a sh@t when they wore our shirts,but baulk at the thought of losing £200 on a coach for people who have stood by this club for years,and probably always will do.
Away travel on 20:46 - Jan 5 with 1117 viewsMaggsinho

Free travel sounds good until you remember that the coaches will return you back to Hull
[Post edited 5 Jan 2023 20:46]
Away travel on 22:05 - Jan 5 with 1000 viewsstainrods_elbow

Away travel on 20:24 - Jan 5 by stowmarketrange

Our club can’t even lay on a 2nd coach to fleetwood so that our fans can get to see the game.I said on a previous thread that our club has lost millions to players who didn’t give a sh@t when they wore our shirts,but baulk at the thought of losing £200 on a coach for people who have stood by this club for years,and probably always will do.

I'm sure we're still lucky to have him!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024