Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This supporting QPR thing 22:54 - Mar 9 with 1301 viewsqprxtc

Or any football team.

The time we invest it into for so little reward compared to our expectations. Blimey.

Once upon a moon, all things QPR was all unthought about , all I f ucking talked about. Having all the programmes was a life ambition. Memorising Barry Silkmans debut and still thinking heceasxa great player. I was ten.

I lost future wives, a whole ton of my life to this shit before I realised …. I can’t do a sodding thing about it. If I turn up or not doesn’t make a f ucking difference.

Still. I have a season ticket. They still take up too much of my ever decreasing time on this rock.

Football is a pastime. We f ucking invented it. Like everything it’s just a means of living before pegging it. And not knowing the f ucking difference between.

If we don’t beat Watford ,,we’re f ucked.

But I m going immerse myself in The Big Express on April 5 in a dark room with big boobs.
This supporting QPR thing on 23:15 - Mar 9 with 1266 viewsTacticalR

A level of Buddhist detachment - Zen and the art of supporting QPR.

Air hostess clique

This supporting QPR thing on 08:39 - Mar 10 with 1095 viewsTheChef

It's tribal innit.

Goes back to being cavemen.

Ask Desmond Morris.

Ug.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

This supporting QPR thing on 08:45 - Mar 10 with 1090 viewscolinallcars

It's existentialism - dunno what that means but it sounds good.
This supporting QPR thing on 11:33 - Mar 10 with 967 viewsthemodfather

i rarely go these days, my choice, do i miss it? yes, it is the mates thing, on the pitch was an aside, but you can get thrown into the passion and that was doing for me.
remote support is hard, especially if you rely on radio, we are rarely on as the match and SSN barely give our scores.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024