Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CPR on Guy @ SA Upper Turnstile Before Ko Yesterday 12:03 - Oct 29 with 3878 viewsParkRoyalR

Anyone hear anything since?

Seemed fairly frantic and Paramedics were working full with chest compressions for the 3 or 4 minutes we were diverted to adjacent gate, seemed very serious so hopefully he's pulled through.
CPR on Guy @ SA Upper Turnstile Before Ko Yesterday on 12:04 - Oct 29 with 3872 viewsNorthernr

Not good news apparently.
CPR on Guy @ SA Upper Turnstile Before Ko Yesterday on 12:05 - Oct 29 with 3858 viewsParkRoyalR

CPR on Guy @ SA Upper Turnstile Before Ko Yesterday on 12:04 - Oct 29 by Northernr

Feared so, the Paramedics were working very hard and it seemed really serious.
CPR on Guy @ SA Upper Turnstile Before Ko Yesterday on 12:14 - Oct 29 with 3779 viewsCLAREMAN1995

CPR on Guy @ SA Upper Turnstile Before Ko Yesterday on 12:04 - Oct 29 by Northernr

Man this is a rough morning reading LFW there Clive one thread is worse than the other so far .Going to a sporting event full of excitement and passion and not coming home to the family is hard to fathom .Best wishes to all his family and friends if he is gone to the Promised Land oe even the ER
CPR on Guy @ SA Upper Turnstile Before Ko Yesterday on 12:18 - Oct 29 with 3734 viewsmart_Goblin

Not sure how the gentleman was later on but did have feint pulse in the ambulance .
Police requested game to be stopped so helicopter could land on pitch. Not sure why that didn’t happen
CPR on Guy @ SA Upper Turnstile Before Ko Yesterday on 17:56 - Oct 29 with 3298 viewsmart_Goblin

I think the gentleman passed away .
Very very sad indeed . Thoughts go to his family
CPR on Guy @ SA Upper Turnstile Before Ko Yesterday on 18:11 - Oct 29 with 3204 viewsDesertBoot

I can't remember a period of time where we've seen so many "medical" incidents at grounds up and down the country and apparently fit and healthy athletes/players collapsing whilst in action from heart attacks.

Wish I could be like David Watts

CPR on Guy @ SA Upper Turnstile Before Ko Yesterday on 19:39 - Oct 29 with 2982 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

CPR on Guy @ SA Upper Turnstile Before Ko Yesterday on 18:11 - Oct 29 by DesertBoot

I can't remember a period of time where we've seen so many "medical" incidents at grounds up and down the country and apparently fit and healthy athletes/players collapsing whilst in action from heart attacks.

I'm out before the inevitable.

Condolences to his family and friends.
CPR on Guy @ SA Upper Turnstile Before Ko Yesterday on 19:55 - Oct 29 with 2862 viewsBrianMcCarthy

CPR on Guy @ SA Upper Turnstile Before Ko Yesterday on 17:56 - Oct 29 by mart_Goblin

I think the gentleman passed away .
Very very sad indeed . Thoughts go to his family

Much love to his friends at the match, and to his other friends and and to his family.

Ar dhies Dé go raibh a anam.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

CPR on Guy @ SA Upper Turnstile Before Ko Yesterday on 20:50 - Oct 29 with 2686 viewsBoston

CPR on Guy @ SA Upper Turnstile Before Ko Yesterday on 18:11 - Oct 29 by DesertBoot

No strangeness with the fans part of your muse mate, take a look around at the average age and dimensions of the supporters.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2023 20:51]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

CPR on Guy @ SA Upper Turnstile Before Ko Yesterday on 23:40 - Oct 29 with 2392 viewsnumptydumpty

Oh crikey. Was just behind this. RiP

And very best wishes to friends and family.

Very sad news.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

CPR on Guy @ SA Upper Turnstile Before Ko Yesterday on 11:03 - Oct 30 with 2025 viewsconnell10

CPR on Guy @ SA Upper Turnstile Before Ko Yesterday on 23:40 - Oct 29 by numptydumpty

Oh crikey. Was just behind this. RiP

And very best wishes to friends and family.

Very sad news.

Blimey , puts things in perspective!!! RIP

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

CPR on Guy @ SA Upper Turnstile Before Ko Yesterday on 11:30 - Oct 30 with 1968 viewsStevenageRanger

CPR on Guy @ SA Upper Turnstile Before Ko Yesterday on 20:50 - Oct 29 by Boston

No strangeness with the fans part of your muse mate, take a look around at the average age and dimensions of the supporters.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2023 20:51]

Firstly RIP to the R's fan. Always hits home when reading about a fan passing away just going to a game, hits even harder when its closer to home and at Loftus Road. So so sad.

In regards to the question, there was lots of talk about a spike at football but this article explained its going to happen (this is more about stopping the game as per the Orient incident a few weeks back)

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/fans-medical-emergeny-stadiums-fulh
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024