Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players need to hang their heads in shame.... 19:04 - Jan 8 with 442 viewsfLaMeBoY

Sad to say but the right decision. Really couldn't see Warnock getting us out of this terrible run or results and performances.
Does anyone on here who has been to the last 8-10 games honestly think Warnock would have kept us up? We brought in god quality players, be it in the last 10 days on the last window but we should be doing better in terms of results and performances.

What is sad in all this, is the current players have let him down. I've witnessed a complete lack of effort and desire lately. Albeit Warnock has not helped himself with his team selections and tactics.

Fernandes has invested £40M in buying the club and has massive plans for the club linked to Premiership survival.

I admire the fans on here for their loyalty to Warnock a la Holloway, but hand on heart did could you see Warnock keeping us up?
Players need to hang their heads in shame.... on 19:05 - Jan 8 with 432 viewsNorthernr

Largely agree with you flameboy, they'd stopped playing for him and once that's happened you're fcked.
Players need to hang their heads in shame.... on 19:06 - Jan 8 with 414 viewsSuperhoops2808

And many many fans too!!
Players need to hang their heads in shame.... on 19:07 - Jan 8 with 399 viewsted_hendrix

I think Flameboy the writing was on the wall after yesterday's performance.

Something was plainly wrong.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Players need to hang their heads in shame.... on 19:13 - Jan 8 with 346 viewsblavod

Players need to hang their heads in shame.... on 19:07 - Jan 8 by ted_hendrix

I agree - did not seem to be much effort yesterday - and NW was not himself on the touchline
Players need to hang their heads in shame.... on 19:18 - Jan 8 with 320 viewsfLaMeBoY

Players need to hang their heads in shame.... on 19:07 - Jan 8 by ted_hendrix

Fernandes was there to watch it as well. Players got him the boot for sure.
Campbell, SWP & Barton are three big culprits. Coupled with Warnocks continuous selections on Mackie, negative formations and a tactic of trying not to lose rather than going to try and win.
Players need to hang their heads in shame.... on 19:29 - Jan 8 with 263 viewsWatfordR

Players need to hang their heads in shame.... on 19:18 - Jan 8 by fLaMeBoY

Fernandes was there to watch it as well. Players got him the boot for sure.
Campbell, SWP & Barton are three big culprits. Coupled with Warnocks continuous selections on Mackie, negative formations and a tactic of trying not to lose rather than going to try and win.

Suppose NW and his assistants were actually screwing things up on the training pitch. Are the players not entitled to show their disappointment with that? If they express their misgivings about the conduct of their management team to the Board, are they not entitled to expect that something should be done about it? And if nothing is done about it, wouldn't you expect an element of "work to rule"?

NW has done something I suspect he hadn't done in the rest of his mangerial career, lost the dressing room. The fact that has happened at this stage of his career suggests he hadn't the ability to keep it with better players (& bigger egos) or that he'd lost the will to do what was necessary to regain it. Either way, no good to our club.
Players need to hang their heads in shame.... on 19:30 - Jan 8 with 255 viewsraskolnikov

Have to agree also.

Yesterday was dire. Not so much for the result, as the FA Cup can do this, but the total lack of effort and interest of the players - even those who had a chance to prove themselves.

NW himself was also very subdued on the touchline. By HT he probably knew it was all over. His post-match talking-up of the performance was almost ironic in tone.

Whe your own fans start singing "Premiership, you're having a laugh" you know you are in trouble.
Players need to hang their heads in shame.... on 19:34 - Jan 8 with 222 viewsqprwpg

Where did it all go wrong? Did something happen at Stoke? Maybe it was the constant chatter from NW that he needs to strengthen, bring in more 3-4 players etc...to undermine the ones he already has?

Twitter: @qprwpg

Login to get fewer ads

Players need to hang their heads in shame.... on 19:39 - Jan 8 with 197 viewsactonman

I think hand on heart, we all know things aint right behind the scenes for some time now. Blind faith will not keep us up.

Gutted for neil and just wish we were doing the biz with him in charge.

big gamble to sack him and the new guy will need balls of steel at this fking club!
Players need to hang their heads in shame.... on 19:41 - Jan 8 with 170 viewsFDC

Players need to hang their heads in shame.... on 19:29 - Jan 8 by WatfordR

Suppose NW and his assistants were actually screwing things up on the training pitch. Are the players not entitled to show their disappointment with that? If they express their misgivings about the conduct of their management team to the Board, are they not entitled to expect that something should be done about it? And if nothing is done about it, wouldn't you expect an element of "work to rule"?

NW has done something I suspect he hadn't done in the rest of his mangerial career, lost the dressing room. The fact that has happened at this stage of his career suggests he hadn't the ability to keep it with better players (& bigger egos) or that he'd lost the will to do what was necessary to regain it. Either way, no good to our club.

Although I'm dubious about this decision, that's a thought provoking second paragraph
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024