Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Premier League 09:27 - Aug 16 with 1246 viewsPinnerPaul

Don't you just LOVE it, its exclusive here, its exclusive there, "free" pull outs, all you need to know, etc etc etc etc etc

Not sure if I'm , , , , or

Bit of all 6 I think!
The Premier League on 09:28 - Aug 16 with 1234 viewsPinnerPaul

Its bit of all 7, I'm more confused than I thought!
The Premier League on 09:31 - Aug 16 with 1222 viewsjonno

It's a bag of (massively overhyped and expensive) shyte IMHO. I'm glad we're out of it, and in a competition we at least have a chance of winning.
The Premier League on 09:39 - Aug 16 with 1201 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Reminds me of the 'Royal George' one minute master of all it surveys on a calm sea then.. all it takes is a sharp heel to port..*nods*

Gonna miss our streams though..

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The Premier League on 09:49 - Aug 16 with 1187 viewsfakekerby

I love it, it's great entertainment, I wish we were still in it, although with a much better team. I'd be loving life if I was a Swansea or Norwich fan right now. It's not the Premier league's fault that our owners/managers have collectively f***ed up.
The Premier League on 11:18 - Aug 16 with 1102 viewslondonscottish

The Premier League on 09:49 - Aug 16 by fakekerby

I love it, it's great entertainment, I wish we were still in it, although with a much better team. I'd be loving life if I was a Swansea or Norwich fan right now. It's not the Premier league's fault that our owners/managers have collectively f***ed up.

That's how I feel. Swansea are doing exactly what we'd hoped to have done.

Having said that I find the Championship fascinating in its own right.

There's less shiny media coverage and sometimes no much reports in some of the papers but there's tons of interesting stuff online.

Here, for example. And all the other clubs have at least one decent supporters board where you can have interesting,informed debate.

The information you can find in thees paces is, IMHO, actually more interesting than offered up by a shouty person in a Sky studio that's so saturated in colour it looks like something out of Disneyland.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

The Premier League on 13:24 - Aug 16 with 1019 viewsR_from_afar

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The Premier League on 13:35 - Aug 16 with 993 viewsKonk

Fire-up the telly, crack open the Doritos and get the Heineken on ice; the most exciting event in the history of the world is about to begin. Which one of Chelsea, Man Utd or Man City will win the league? Will Paulo Di Canio lead Sunderland into the top half? Can Tottenham smash their way into fourth spot? Will Crystal Palace go down with all Eagles blazing? THE PREMIER LEAGUE STARTS IN ONE SLEEP: DON’T MISS ANY OF IT BECAUSE IT’S ALL GOING TO BE FU CKING MENTAL - YES, EVEN STOKE v HULL!!!

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

The Premier League on 13:41 - Aug 16 with 977 viewsPhildo

Palace fans. Get ready to be really shit for the next year and explain to your kids why you lose all the time. Enjoy signing players who don't give a toss. If you are a little less shit than three other teams you can watch your side lose at home for two years you lucky people!!
Login to get fewer ads

The Premier League on 13:43 - Aug 16 with 973 viewsClive_Anderson

Was gutted when we went down, but enjoying the season far more this time. That's the paradox with the Premier League.

At least in the Championship there are almost always two teams that can win the game in all the fixtures. You know when you're off to Old Trafford that you're going to lose.
The Premier League on 14:09 - Aug 16 with 949 viewsfakekerby

The Premier League on 13:43 - Aug 16 by Clive_Anderson

Was gutted when we went down, but enjoying the season far more this time. That's the paradox with the Premier League.

At least in the Championship there are almost always two teams that can win the game in all the fixtures. You know when you're off to Old Trafford that you're going to lose.

In our two years, which were fairly dismal, we still managed to beat Chelsea twice, Fulham, Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool, I think we had some cracking moments that shouldn't be forgotten.
The Premier League on 14:12 - Aug 16 with 941 viewsKonk

The Premier League on 14:09 - Aug 16 by fakekerby

In our two years, which were fairly dismal, we still managed to beat Chelsea twice, Fulham, Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool, I think we had some cracking moments that shouldn't be forgotten.

Good to see Fulham listed in with the other behemoths...

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

The Premier League on 14:15 - Aug 16 with 935 viewsTonto

i can honestly say I dont miss it one bit. the premier league killed my interest in football. In fact Konk summed it up pretty well.

You already know only 3 teams can win it. And 4th-7th is pretty much sewn up, just depends which order. Then you can pretty much guarantee at least one of Palace or Dull will go down. Oooh - the race for 8th... its soooo exciting.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

The Premier League on 14:18 - Aug 16 with 922 viewsSpiritofGregory

The Premier League on 14:15 - Aug 16 by Tonto

i can honestly say I dont miss it one bit. the premier league killed my interest in football. In fact Konk summed it up pretty well.

You already know only 3 teams can win it. And 4th-7th is pretty much sewn up, just depends which order. Then you can pretty much guarantee at least one of Palace or Dull will go down. Oooh - the race for 8th... its soooo exciting.

Wish we were in the Premier League
The Premier League on 14:34 - Aug 16 with 907 viewsClive_Anderson

The Premier League on 14:09 - Aug 16 by fakekerby

Yeah but you still feel like an underdog getting lucky against a big team when you win. And there's always that nervousness that makes every winnable game seems like a must win.

In the Championship there's so many games you can get stuffed at Scunthorpe and still end up walking the league.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024