Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Putting our League position aside ... 17:38 - Jan 4 with 1304 viewsRANGERS4EVER

When was the last time you actually enjoyed a QPR match? For me it was Middlesborough at home where we looked class. I would have said Bournemouth at home but i even found that boring. I know everyone talks about our position, but I also want to be entertained, but QPR just seem to suck all the fun in watching football

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Putting our League position aside ... on 17:48 - Jan 4 with 1262 viewsenfieldargh

the leeds and bolton away wins were good and enjoyable, but we have regressed since then.

Boro at home to a degree but they were truley awful and we still did not show a killer instinct.

today Eveton wanted blood which they got and then still wanted to grind the remaining bones into dust.

Hav'nt seen a qpr team do that in a long while.

HR needs to sign a striker or 2 and then play a more attacking game. If he persists with this durge we will see a drifting away of fans.

We were selling out home parts of LR earlier this season, I can see home support dwindling to 13K soon if results and performances as they are continue.

Other teams see us as a big scalp and by now realise that we can't score or maintain possesion in threatening areas.So uness HR ups our game this will turn out to be a seriously dull season

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Putting our League position aside ... on 17:49 - Jan 4 with 1248 viewsloftboy

March 31st 1986. Nothing has come close since!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Putting our League position aside ... on 21:29 - Jan 4 with 1072 viewsWokingR

Chelsea away 2nd Jan 2013
Putting our League position aside ... on 11:57 - Jan 5 with 885 viewsnewgolddream

Was so disillusioned after the Watford game was glad I couldn't find a thread for the Donny game. Having said that still followed the game on every outlet I could find and wasn't it worth in the end. Last game I enjoyed was the 3-1 win over Sunderland.
Putting our League position aside ... on 12:26 - Jan 5 with 851 viewsdaveB

Donny was good last week with the last minute winner and enjoyed bournemouth at home and 2nd half of blackpool away as well
Putting our League position aside ... on 12:33 - Jan 5 with 835 viewswestberksr

Putting our League position aside ... on 12:26 - Jan 5 by daveB

Donny was good last week with the last minute winner and enjoyed bournemouth at home and 2nd half of blackpool away as well

i'd suggest that the last minute winner was good rather than the whole game. moments like that cluod peoples judgement and i'd rather we batter a team with free flowing attacking football and lose occassionally than persist with the depressing style we are playing at the moment.

don't even think a change in personnel is required; just tactics and attitude should be enough to blow away almost every team in this division.

don't think its really happened once yet.
Putting our League position aside ... on 12:41 - Jan 5 with 823 viewsHollowayRanger

first half of donny was as bad as it can get thanks to redknapps picks and teams woeful non effort

thankfully hoillett breaking down yet again got phillips back in the team and i like to think the fans booing finally and benys woeful loss of the ball forced redknapp to act and bring on a 2nd striker

the odd half of game apart we havent been good to watch since the promotion season

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Putting our League position aside ... on 12:44 - Jan 5 with 823 viewsdaveB

didn't say it was a great performance but I enjoyed the game, thought Doncaster played well and it was a decent contest with an exciting ending.
Login to get fewer ads

Putting our League position aside ... on 13:03 - Jan 5 with 799 viewsNeil_SI

I haven't *really* enjoyed a QPR performance since perhaps our display away to Stoke where we won 3-2 in the Premier League and the 0-0 draw with Newcastle prior to that. You could probably throw the win at Wolves in there too and how well we competed in the 3-2 home loss to Manchester City.

There have been one off displays of course, such as the win away to Chelsea and we played well against Middlesborough early in the season too.

Obviously there were plenty in our Championship promotion winning season, and some of the most exciting football we played in recent years, in my opinion, was under Luigi De Canio's reign. That has so much potential, but sadly not fulfilled. We were fantastic on the counter attack and had some beautiful pattern plays that were focused around our strengths.

But in the main, far too few and far between over such a sustained period of time, which is unusual for me, as I like most football no matter what.
Putting our League position aside ... on 15:22 - Jan 5 with 682 viewslosethedrum

Leeds away this season , still on a high from winning up there and yes i went to the match rather than watch on sky . Good all round performance and an obvious team spirit , we have since lost our way by bringing in the likes of yossi , niko , tom carrol and though playing well aso akotou . They are all good players in their own right but we no longer seem to be that tight knit unit we were at the start of the season. Less enjoyable is listening to fellow fans moaning about the quality of the football in the championship as none or very few of us have ever played at this level and at least at the start of each game any result is possible which i find a good reason to attend compared to the money dominated premiershite.
Putting our League position aside ... on 15:47 - Jan 5 with 650 viewsLowerloftLad

QPR 0 Newcastle 0 2012 couldn't believe that was qpr we were brilliant that night shame it didn't last

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Putting our League position aside ... on 16:03 - Jan 5 with 639 viewslosethedrum

Good to see some positive words , your quite right about those . Also did everyone have their eyes shut during the 2 - 1 home victory against Derby ? Plenty going on that day .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024