Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby vs Chelski 14:25 - Jan 5 with 876 viewsFredManRave

I know we should always want Chelsea to lose but surely a draw in todays game and then a loss would be the ideal scenario for this 3rd round tie?!

So here's hoping for a late Derby equaliser in todays game and then a damn good thrashing for Chelski in the replay with Derby being unable to concentrate on the league as they go on a long cup run...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Derby vs Chelski on 14:27 - Jan 5 with 863 viewsSpiritofGregory

I want Derby to be hammered at least 6 - 0.
Derby vs Chelski on 14:36 - Jan 5 with 832 viewsWilloW4

Derby to win for me, knock that shower of sh1t , then derby to think about the cup as well as the league.
Derby vs Chelski on 14:47 - Jan 5 with 802 viewsexiled_dictator

Antone else notice that Essien has the Captain's armband despite Cole & Luiz playing?
A sure sign that it's his last Chelsea game, and he will be moving in the window.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Derby vs Chelski on 14:49 - Jan 5 with 795 viewsSpiritofGregory

Derby vs Chelski on 14:36 - Jan 5 by WilloW4

Derby to win for me, knock that shower of sh1t , then derby to think about the cup as well as the league.

A win for Derby will only raise their confidence even further, would be better for us if they are humiliated.
Derby vs Chelski on 15:49 - Jan 5 with 726 viewsMrSheen

Clive getting his obligatory QPR references into his Telegraph minute-by-minute.
Derby vs Chelski on 16:10 - Jan 5 with 685 viewsPey

Derby have given Chelsea a good game.
Although losing their team is playing with confidence and with flair against one of the top sides in the PL.

Mclaren has done a brilliant job at Derby.
Big motivator.
Having an idea, tactics and putting believe in players certainly paid off.
Players on the pitch with a face like we gonna give you a hard time today.
I like it.

Hope we see this attitude return at QPR Headquarters.
Derby vs Chelski on 16:14 - Jan 5 with 673 viewsNov77

derby lose 2 nil but they've matched chelsea shot for shot, no capitulation like us yesterday

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Derby vs Chelski on 16:39 - Jan 5 with 627 viewshoof_hearted

Derby vs Chelski on 15:49 - Jan 5 by MrSheen

Clive getting his obligatory QPR references into his Telegraph minute-by-minute.

Didn't know he did that and just looked back at over it (hope the extra click helps!).

Knowing Clive's views and writing style I can only imagine that there was so much tongue biting going on that he's lucky not to have drowned in his own blood.
Login to get fewer ads

Derby vs Chelski on 16:44 - Jan 5 with 618 viewsparker64

No challenge for our lot yesterday. Most of them premiership cast offs (still on premiership money though) who deep inside themselves are probably very aware that their time has gone and that the Everton players were in a different class. Burnley and Derby players - quite a few youngsters there making their way in the game and up for a challenge against the best. Not a criticism of QPR but just the way it's panned out.
Derby vs Chelski on 17:10 - Jan 5 with 587 viewsMrSheen

Derby vs Chelski on 16:39 - Jan 5 by hoof_hearted

Didn't know he did that and just looked back at over it (hope the extra click helps!).

Knowing Clive's views and writing style I can only imagine that there was so much tongue biting going on that he's lucky not to have drowned in his own blood.

Double shift for him. Now doing United and noshing down even harder on the bleeding stump.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2014 17:10]
Derby vs Chelski on 17:24 - Jan 5 with 557 viewsSpiritofGregory

Derby vs Chelski on 16:44 - Jan 5 by parker64

No challenge for our lot yesterday. Most of them premiership cast offs (still on premiership money though) who deep inside themselves are probably very aware that their time has gone and that the Everton players were in a different class. Burnley and Derby players - quite a few youngsters there making their way in the game and up for a challenge against the best. Not a criticism of QPR but just the way it's panned out.

Agree with this 100%
Derby vs Chelski on 21:27 - Jan 5 with 410 viewsjohnhoop

Derby vs Chelski on 16:39 - Jan 5 by hoof_hearted

Knowing Clive's feelings about Man Utd, I'll bet doing the blog on that game cheered him up no end.
I see Old Trafford is now being referred to as the "Theatre of Screams" or the "Moyesalium". What a shame.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024